5

sun rays peeked through the window blinds as they woke me momentarily, i slid my hand on the right side of my bed to see if jimin was still there but it was empty.

pulling up from under the navy duvet, the sound of the shower running gave me some since of tranquility despite the fact i'm still horny from last night.

stepping one foot out of the queen sized bed as the other followed suit, i slid whatever piece of clothing that still stuck on my body leaving me completely bare; opening the bathroom door, jimin back faced me where he stood defenseless if i was a murderer.

opening the glass door made a clasp sound from the suction cups releasing themselves off of each other like a open mouthed kiss, jimin turned as his attention was now on me looking me up and down admiring the body he just devoured the night before.

his hands clasped my hips pulling me closer to him as he stared me in the eyes with such intimacy, his plump lips suckled on my bottom lip then completed the suckling to a wet lip lock; his hands were now squeezing the still tender flesh of my ass, slapping it as he knows the water leaves a sting making it more intoxicating.

he pressed my body again the glass, lifting my leg up, rubbing his tip in my folds, in midst of teasing my mound, i grabbed ahold of his dick slipping it in myself giving that same enticing to the both of us.

the sound of the water on our skin smacking together could be heard if there was someone sitting in my living room.

jimin looked at me rather viciously watchimg my facial expressions change when his tip rubbed against my sweet spot; he knows what he's doing when it comes to sex, he knows how to make me feel, he knows what needs to beat up and what doesn't.

his lips yet again connected with mine shallowing my hollers and screams as our tongues swirled amongst each other leaving us both out of breath; his fingers would crawl their way at my clit, rubbing continuous circles making my back arch against the warm glass.

my body shook and shivered against his as he never stopped thrusting nor rubbing my clit, he wanted to feel every aspect of me cumming; it was like an reward to him.

and he managed to get it everytime, making me forget about the time.

______
author note:
jooniesjagiya