Chapter 44

Leo was a little nervous when he went back to the little store, but when he looked through the window towards the tills to see if the girl was there, he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw a boy. He wouldn't recognize him at all, so he opened the door and began his shopping, grabbing the little basket on the side and heading down one of the isles, he began to grab some drinks and snacks. 
But little did he know was that he had some customers staring at him, and it took Leo a moment to feel their eyes on his back and he slowly turned around.

What the fuck is going on?

But then he noticed the television and his heart dropped, his photo was was there but also so was Marcus's. Leo didn't hesitate to drop the basket and rush out, and luckily no one had stopped him, he had to let Marcus know before it was too late.
When he got back to the apartment, he found Marcus coming out from the shower, 'Jesus that was quick', Marcus laughed, but when he looked over, his smile was gone when he saw that Leo didn't have anything in his hands and his face was set in a look of utter panic, 'they've got your face on the television as well!'

'Wait, what!?'

'We have to get of here, my cap didn't even do anything and some of the customers saw me!'

In a flash, Marcus rushed to the computer and shut it off, 'fuck! Get everything and shove it into the suitcase, we'll sort it out when we find another place to hide!'
Leo didn't hesitate, he shoved bathroom items and clothing into the big bag, 'shit! What do these guys want with us, we didn't kill anyone!'.

'Whatever it is, we need to get the fuck away from them, because if they're close to finding us, then Scarecrow might get to us as well!'

When they were fully dressed, they dragged the suitcase back to the car, not even caring that some of the residents were watching them, shit, they might have well taken photos as well! Once they got into the car, Leo hit the gas and they screeched out of the parking lot.
The next destination they were going to go to? They had no idea.

Storm and Baloc were notified about the sightings of Foils and Humphrey, 'we gotta get to them! Are they still there?' But Baloc shook his head, 'they must have realized that we were on to them, and obviously some of the residents hadn't really helped by making it obvious that they were keeping a close eye on the two, but hey, at least they took some photos for us, so we have the number plate and a good look at what they currently look like'. 

'Perfect'.

'W were notified about a certain vehicle running reds, I think it might be them'.

Baloc booted up the computer to play the footage, 'that's the number plate, this is perfect, now all we have to do is keep them in our sights'.