In Ruins

Chapter 26

"Morning" Hope mumbled to the girl next to her, she knew she was awake because she kept shifting. "Did I wake you?" Josie asked hesitantly.

"No" Hope stretched "I was already awake"

"Oh" Josie smiled. "Want to get breakfast, today?"

"Can't, I'm working with my family in order to catch the people who killed my pack"

"Wait what?" Josie was completleh thrown off by this, not having heard the news. She watched as her girlfriend grabbed a few clothes. "Oh right" She sighed. "I found them dead, yesterday" She seemed not even fazed by it. "Its okay, to not be fine sometimes" Jo assured the girl aa she crawled out of the bed.

"Im fine, you gonna join me?" She asked changing the subject. "Yeah" Jo shrugged.

"Only if you talk to me" She added quickly, stepling infront of the bathroom door in order to stop Hope from entering.

She didnt want to push but there was some moments when you had too. "Its nothing I havent seen before" Hope let out. "Now can you please move?"

"Are you still speaking to Emma?" Jo asked moving out of the way slightly so Hope would have to squeeze by.

"Yeah, on Thursdays" Hope clarified. She turned on the water as she continued to talk to Josie.

"Will you talk to her about this?"

"Thats kind of Classified but yeah" Hope shrugged.

"Great" Josie brightened up before taking off her clothes. "Lets hop in that shower then!"
-------------

"Hey Marsh!" Lizzie called after the girl as she spotted her walking in the hall alone.

Hope turned around to face the girl before continhing to walk. "What?"

"Will you stop stealing my sister?" She asked. "I like my fair share of cuddles too"

"You can have her tonight, I'll be gone" Hope shrugged.

"What? Where are you going?" Lizzie asked, she was now intrigued.

"A mission with my family"

"Suddenly Im intrigued" Lizzie said woth a smirk "What kind of mission?"

Hope quickly shut Lizzie down on her thoughts "You're not coming"

"Oh, yes I am!" Lizzie cheered. "Just let me -" Hope grabbed her arm firmly. "You cant come" She stated. "Im not going to be alone with you on a two day trip"

"Great, I'll ask Josie to come" Lizzie asked attempting to strutt off once again. "You cant" Hope said, holding onto Lizzies arm. "Why not?"

"Shes working on something with Alaric" Lizzie sighed, remembering the project they were doing. "Then we could ask that one girl, the not newbie newbie?"

Hope squinted her eyes not getting who Lizzie was talking about "The one whos dating Kaleb" Lizzie clarified. "No, we're not inviting Cleo! She'll just invite Kaleb and then I'll have more people to protect"

"Fine then, Maya can come" Lizzie yanked her arm from Hopes grasp "And thats final" She added.

Hope groaned "Great" She mumbled befire heading towards Maya's room. She knocked on the door before opening it just to be flash with a whole lot of ass.

She quickly shut the door, regretting all her life decisions. "Maya, you're coming with us on a mission" Hope stated "And please wear clothes" And with that the girl walked off being blinded for life.
------------
"Honestly that was your fault" Maya fired at the girl.