You Should Fear Us

Chapter 30

Freya and Keelin took no time getting to the Salvatore school, they were worried sick about their Niece and this time they even ended up dragging Nik along with them.

"Shes in her room" Lizzie said greeting the two. They nodded at her, the three walking with impowerment that screamed danger.

Freya pushed the door open, finding a sleeping Hope laying against Josie. Freya spotted the blood stains on the girls shirt with multiple bullet holes.

Her and Keelin looking back at Lizzie, questioning what had happend. "We were attacked" Lizzie explained in a quiet voice in an attempt to not wake up the two. "It was an ambush and Hope she protected Josie"

"Have you found out who did this?" Freya asked with a low growl. "No" Lizzie replied, hef hands wrapped together behind her back.

Freya was about to snap, she wanted blood and she wanted it now. "WELL WHAT-"

Keelin laid her hand on her wifes shoulder. "Babe, shes sleeping" She whispered. Keelin turned her attention to the younger blonde "Thank you" She whispered before dragging her wife away along with their son.

Vincent ended uo arriving shortly after, he hadnt been able to visit due to his job back in New Orleans.

Hope was awake by then, so he got the pleasure to say Hi. "Whos this?" He asked pointing to the brunette. "Josie, Shes my....uh girlfriend" Hope hesitated for a second, not wanting to push Josie into anything even if the girl had already confirmed their being back together.

"Im Vincent" He said, holding out his hand to the girl. "But you can have the honor of calling me Vince"

He left shortly after that, giving Freya and Keelin the room. "Do you have any clu-"

"Maybe" Hope replied "Theres this Industry on the north of Mystic Falls which hosts illegal experiments. It could be on Supernaturals" Hope explained. Freya looked at her as if she was crazy "When did you have the time to figure this out?"

"When I was sleeping of course" She replied with air quotes around the word sleeping. It was just a way of keeping people from bothering her while she found out her own facts with the help of Jo.

Freya laughed "You're definitely your fathers daughter"

"You wouldnt even know" Hope murmured.

"Well" Hope stood up from the bed, her aunts rushing to her aid. "I got it" She mumbled holding her hand out to the two. She had been shot with wooden bullets which contained wolfsbane AND Vervain. They were completely prepared. They just hadnt brushed up on all their facts. "Im going to go take a shower" Hope said, using items near her in order to reach the bathroom without collapsing.

Freya, Keeling and Josie followed her the whole way, holding their hands out incase she were to fall. She found it annoying when it came to her aunts but she couldnt find it in her to be annoyed with Josie. "Dont leave without me" She added.

Hope stripped slowly, the shirt had been sticking to her skin. She looked in the mirror at her body, the holes were healing almost gone now.

She sighed, starting the water and getting it to a cool tempeture before getting rid of the rest of her clothes and hopping in. It burned, every water droplet that fell on her skin felt like being shot all over again.

When she got out of the shower, the blood was gone and all the holes were now fully healed she felt like she was at 100% and now that she has Josie once again she can also have a mental state that is at 100%

Or atleast thats what she thought, until there was a loud noise outside her room. She jumped back, her ears ringing she was being taken back to the Old Mill. Gunshots fired and her only thought was to protect Josie.