🍒 ⋆ 🍰 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤 🎀 🍰 ⋆ 🍒

"Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody."

Stephen Chbosky,

🍒 ⋆ 🍰 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤 🎀 🍰 ⋆ 🍒

The trio grabs their bags after eating as Emma hugs the man goodbye while Norman and Ray just say bye.

As they run out they look back at the house they stay at with the man.

The other children from the other farms were given their own house. For the lambda kids and the gold pond kids, they stay with the gracefield kids.

"Wowie!" Emma says excitedly as they look at their new school! "Eh," ray sighs "this will be new" Norman says with a smile.

As they walk in they get weird looks and hear whispers "I heard they came from another world" "those boys are hot" "I heard they were some of the smartest kids in the world" "I heard they live with tone gray that rich guy"

"Oi, Ems, Ray!" a voice says from behind them "Vi, Oli, Gil, Hey!" Emma responds once she sees them. Once the three started talking more whispering was heard and Gillian had enough, "Hey! If you're going to gossip at least be secretive, Gosh, yall annoying bitches." she says in an annoyed tone, everyone in the room was silent, as Gillian dragged ray and Emma with them as they walked while norman apologized for her.

Once they reached the office some of her friends were already there, she was looking and saw who was going to be in her school as she saw Oliver, Violet, Gillian, Ray, Norman, Gilda, Don, Zack, Paula, Ayshe, and Hayato. Ayshe was giving Norman a death stare while he was trying not to make eye contact, and Gilda was scolding Don for not eating. Then the principal walked in.

"Hello! I'm aware of your- past-" when that was said all of the children looked at the ground, they hoped that would not be brought up, but ofc due to how big it was and how big they became after the news found it out that was impossible.

"You children will be put into the grade you age for but will take a test to choose your class." she leads the kids to a room each and told them "the test is very hard, your not supposed to get them all right."

(Emma's pov)

She was handed the paper "this is so easy?!?!" she thought as she looked at what her ray and norman learned when they were 10, she was now 14. She assumed this was just an easy start but I stayed at that level? She finished within 20 minutes. "Are you sure you did that fast?!?!" "yeah? That was kinda easy?" she says with a confused face?

(Rays pov)

He sat at a table and was handed a paper of child's work? "Is this really the human world's level-, wow that's kinda sad. He thought as he did the college-level math in his head, did the reading part with no struggle the same for all the parts. 15 minutes in he was done and walked out without talking to anyone just left a note and waited for Emma and talked with Norman outside the room.

(Normans pov)

He sat at the table waiting for a challenge and looked at the page handed to him with shock "this is hard math for the human world?" "This will be easy then-" he thought, talking about 5-10 minutes to do all the parts "Huh!?!?" That fast?!?!" "yes, the test was rather easy?" he said. she thought he was being cocky but he looked dead serious, the results will be done in an hour so time will tell.

After a bit of talking and chatting between the 2 boys Emma came out, "Heyyy!" she said as joyfully as ever. "Hey, em's," they both said smiling at her excitement. "That test was rather easy?" Norman said with a kinda confused face. "Well everything is easy for you but yeah it was easy," Ray said making the same face as Norman "same!" Emma said. "See, even Emma said it was easy," Ray said with a smirk. "HEYY!" she said as they started bickering.

After an hour or 2 of talking everyone was out. "How long were yall waiting?" Gilda said confused about how early they finished. The truth is everyone but the trio thought it was very hard. "An hour or 2, it was very easy?" Emma said, confused about how long they took. Norman and Ray just nodded "That test was so hard!" Oliver said, confused at her, and the 2 boys nod. "What do you expect, they are very smart," Don said thinking about how smart they were growing up.

"Here are your test result," the principal after the group waited.

She gasped as she read the top scores "H-how-"

Ugh- I'm so tired but-

Happy Friday loves! My friends are coming tomorrow so if nothing comes out in the morning expect nothing unless I'm bored at night. Anyways

Have a good Day/Night

Cookie out!