🐋 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥 🎀 🐋

"Stop expecting loyalty from those who can't even give you honesty."

🐋 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥 🎀 🐋

"Perfect scores- How-" "it was really easy?" Emma said confused about how it's surprising?. "The most a kids ever got it 30/50 overall-"

The kids all got sorted into pretty good classes and for Emma, Ray, and Norman. They were past the level of the entire school so they were moved into the classes for the smartest kids in the school but they were still past that but there was nothing else to do.

The real first day

After Emma dashed out the door quickly saying bye, Norman and Ray tried to catch up but she was too excited and fast. When she got to the school she was admiring it again so Norman and Ray had time to catch up. "W-wait- U-up-" Norman said out of breath from running. "Oops sorry!" the ginger said.

They went to the office and got their schedules,

(Emmas)

Homeroom- 1-B

Math 4 (4 is the top class it's almost impossible to get in and only has 6 kids. It's also very hard to get into all level 4 classes)

English 4

P.E

Drama

Science 4

Voice acting

(Normans)

Homeroom- 1-B

Math 4

English 4

P.E

Business

Science 4

Accounting

(Rays)

Homeroom- 1-B

Math 4

English 4

P.E

Business

Photography

Science 4

"Wow! We have a lot of the same classes!" Emma said excitedly. "Yeah let's head to the homeroom class before we are late," Ray said unexcitedly.

It was around November cause they missed the start of school they came around almost the middle of the year.

They waited outside the classroom waiting for the teacher to invite them in "-and id like to welcome 3 new students'' Emma was kinda scared now that they were here. Over the years she never saw anyone but family, she became shy and reserved around others and it scared Norman and Ray. the happy girl because shy and quiet and no one knew why.

Norman grabbed the door handle and opened it revealing a class full of kids. They walked in Emma squeezing Norman's hand in fear.

"Hello, I'm Norman," Norman said with a gentle smile and all the girls started whispering about how hot and cute he was.

"Yo names Ray. Don't fucking talk to me," Ray said stern and rude once again all the girls were all over him as well.

"H-hi I-Im e-em" she struggles to get out due to everyone looking at her. "She's Emma, Sorry she's a little scared," Norman said for her to calm her down.

"Okay go take a seat in the back." the teacher said pointing at 3 seats

The three sat with Emma in the middle of them, most girls already hated her thinking she was some brat who wanted all the boys.

After homeroom, the trio started walking to math chatting, "what was that ems, you okay?" Ray said, concerned about how she was at the start of class. "T-this place is s-scary-" the ginger said as she looked around which only made her more scared.

"Awww, don't be scared Emmy," Norman said in a soft calming voice.

They now were in front of the level 4 room.

What's on the other side?

The next chapter will tell you~

Word count: 525