123-128

---------CHAPTER 123---------

"He Lian'shi." Zhong Zheng Lin sternly called the person. He Lian Min Min's posture was as straight as a ramrod. She did not dare to be neglectful.

"You're the sixth princess consort. What should be the bearing of the principal wife, you should know it without bendian speaking it out. Bendian has promised you that no one in the residence will transcend you in regard to the status. It is still valid. Whether it is you or He Lian House, as long as your behavior is proper, the respect you deserve, bendian remembers it clearly in the heart."

"As for Danruo Courtyard, don't intervene. As a person, as long as people don't provoke Mu'shi, she won't make things difficult for others." This was the second time Zhong Zheng Lin mentioned Mu Xi Yao in front of He Lian Min Min. His words were crystal clear, she cannot move Danruo Courtyard.

As He Lian Min listened to him mentioning Mu'shi, his words carrying bias, her heart felt increasingly upset.

Did mother also have to make accommodations for the sake of overall interest in the He Lian House in the past and have to endure father defend other women in front of her? How did she respond at that time?

He Lian Min Min was being distracted just now. Yet, she heard Zhong Zheng Lin continue to talk. "You must have guessed by now that a secret chess piece by the rebel faction is hiding in the inner yard." Upon hearing such an important matter, He Lian Min Min's mind was refreshed.

"Your Highness, have you found out this person's identity?" The resentment in her expression was exactly the same that appeared on Mu Xi Yao's face.

From the rage which she was enduring silently, Zhong Zheng Lin could still easily tell the difference between the two women. Too much of distracting thoughts engaged He Lian Min Min's mind hence even her anger could not be completely pure. And Mu Xi Yao, her anger was proud and it clearly told you that she was enraged and that she insisted on seeking revenge!

The little woman was sometimes very simple. As long as you understood her, many puzzling things could be naturally answered. Although she had many shortcomings, her commendable qualities were enough to make up for her proud and unruly temper. Zhong Zheng Lin took pleasure in taming this wild and fierce horse.

"The identity of this person is still unknown. After bendian leaves the capital, Mu'shi will start to purge the inner yard. At that time, you only need to keep a watch and fulfill your duty as the principal consort. Making fair judgment will suffice."

Zhong Zheng Lin spoke as if it was a matter of course. However, it sounded differently in He Lian Min Min's ears.

Mu'shi will step in to solve this matter? Why? His Highness's words were clearly certain and without a doubt as if she could definitely discover the contact. If he found clues, why not let her severely punish the culprit in an upright and frank fashion as the principal consort and instead pick Mu'shi the most inappropriate person? Does she have the energy to meddle in this matter with that belly of hers?

"Your highness, cefei's belly, isn't it a bit inappropriate for her to bother about such thing at this time?" Although extremely unwilling, He Lian Min Min did not dare to turn a blind eye at Zhong Zheng Lin's offspring at such time.

No mishap must happen to Mu Xi Yao's child right now. Consort Shu kept putting pressure on her that if cefei's unborn child couldn't be preserved after she marries over, nothing pleasant will be spoken about her in the future. More importantly, Yuancheng Emperor also paid attention to Mu Xi Yao's child. She has met with danger several times yet she always managed to narrowly escape. Yuancheng Emperor thought that this child's fortune was not bad. He has once mentioned at consort Shu's palace that she has to properly look after them.