The Literal Pastel Waifu.

Señorita Brujita —

Señorita Brujita

After Poppy finished cleaning up her living room with some Bleach, she took a shower.

She headed down stairs with her now freed dogs while she dried her red locks.

'Maybe I should dye it soon. I'm tired of people looking at me all funny.'

A knock on her front door came, and it made her groan in agony,

"Fuckypuddin' Christ. Now what."

Poppy grumbled as she made her way to the door.

Once she opened it, her eyes widened as she had to look down at a familiar Pastel girl.

"Oh look, it's the Pastel girl from K*metsu No Y@iba."

The small female blushed, "H-Hi Poppy-chan."

"Hey Dea."

The Pastel girl blushed even more and turned away,

"P-Poppy-chan's half naked!!"

She began mumbling to herself as the Redheaded moron was confused.

"Dea, what are you doing here? Did you need help with something?"

Dea took a breath and relaxed. She then turned around,

"No, I just decided to pay you a visit since we haven't talked in a while."

Dea brought out a box of sweets and sours,

"I made these for you. I know you aren't a fan of sweets, but I have coffee bean paste bread, and Cranberry Orange gummies!"

Poppy's eyes squinted when she saw the Pastel Waifu glowing, literally, with some angels and birds behind her.

'The hell. I haven't taken a pill yet I'm already seeing shit now...
Then again... Dea was always the strange yet innocent one in our group of delinquents.....'

Poppy moved aside,

"well, now that your here, you might as well come in and help me eat your treats.."

Dea Happily walked into her
crus — Friend's home and sat on the couch where she was greeted by Duke and Ace.

Poppy closed the door, and sat down on the couch, lighting up a cigarette, but it was taken away the second she inhaled the smoke.