The Centennial Tournament P1

Last Arc Of I’m A MotherFxxking Woman!

Poppy and Baki met and fought with the Five Death Row Inmates along with their friends.

While Baki’s dream is to fight his father someday and gain justice for his broken family, Poppy faces crisis after crisis with herself and her family’s drama.

Poppy heads on many bumpy roads with her choices and gains some new faces with the troubled journey she chooses to take alone even if it means reconnecting with her past self.

Baki fought Yanagi Ryuko and won, but at what cost?

    Due to Yanagi’s deadly technique of his poison; he placed Baki in a deadly pursuit as it drained his energy and by the second it brought him closer to death.

    Baki was placed in Kurehara’s care but even his miracle work wasn’t enough.

    Baki and Kozue then journeyed to Baki’s old friend, but he was too late.

He was taken by Kaioh Retsu to China, where Baki will make his choice.

Fight or Flight?
        Live or Die?
            The Grand Ratai Tournament!

    New Faces.   
        New Friends.       
            New Enemies.       
                New Love Interests.           
                    Old Family History.               
________________________________________________________________________

Baki opened his eyes as he realized he was in an unfamiliar room and faced an unfamiliar ceiling.

    ‘Where am I?’

    He turned his head to see smoke pots with a relaxing aroma and a portrait of an emperor,

'Am I in a Chinese restaurant?‘

    The door then opened and a young Chinese man came in with a tray of food.

He smiled as he made eye contact with Baki.

    “You're awake. I brought you your meal.”

    He placed the tray of food down as he helped Baki sit up.

    “These are medicinal dishes.”

    Baki looked up to the young man and asked,

“Um, where am I, exactly?”
____________________________________
M E A N W H I L E

    “Repeat what you have said.”

A large hand viciously clenched the chair’s handle as it caused a few cracks.