080

080

--

Manila Sierra's
Point of View

I SAW KOKO walking towards me. I blinked several times when I noticed that he's not wearing his polo. The polo is in his hand.

What's the purpose of bringing a polo when he's not going to wear in anyway?

I watched him as he climbed up to the rock formation where I am currently sitting. The view on the top of this rock formation is actually breathtaking.

The sun is slowly setting. The colors of it is reflecting on the calm sea in front of me. The sparkling water seems like diamonds.

“I told you to wait near the villa, didn't I?” Koko seated beside me.

At this distance, I can smell his manly scent. Even if we're out on the beach the whole day, he still smells good. I pouted.

“Ang tagal mo kasi, did you just pee or you did something fishy inside the comfort room?” I gave him a piercing look.

But Koko will never take my reactions seriously. He just chuckled and messed my hair, which is by the way, already a mess.

“And what ‘fishy’ are you talking about, huh?” I said, half chuckling. I wrinkled my nose. He really won't take me seriously.

“Wala. Ang tagal mo kasi ro'n kaya pumunta na ako rito.” I faced the direction of the sun. My lips twisted upwards when I saw it slowly setting.

“Look, oh! It's setting na!” I exclaimed to Koko. Again, he just chuckled and held my hand that is holding into his arm.

I didn't even noticed that my hand was there. Well, maybe my hand has its own brain, huh.

Just when I thought that Koko will put away my hand, I was surprised that he intertwined it with his hand. I looked at him with wide eyes.

It's not the first time that he held my hand. But this is the first time that he is so blunt about it. He even smiled at me when he caught me looking at him.

“Look at the sun, baby. It's about to set,” he said. I immediately turned my attention to the sun.