45. Wild Heart & Sealed Confession

Nobody, not any single one of us evolved to face constant stress or anger down the spine of our backs. Anger transients at times as a coping mechanism or defensive emotion which erupts from different situations. There is nothing you can do or control it to the point of diminishing it completely.

As Jungkook quicken his steps to reach the comfort of his own home, he unconsciously walked past the brown head who was clenching onto a brown paper bag and a few stalks of lavender with lilies.

It became a staple for their dates these days where Taehyung will come with goodies in his hand ready with flowers to meet his lover boy. It'll be a lie to say that Jungkook isn't in love with the way Taehyung has been pampering him these days.

"Bambi?"

The raven head was too engrossed with the bitter encounter he had with Lucas to the point he did not notice the older calling out to him on the street. Jungkook walked with wheels in his heels as he turned the corner, towards his apartment wanted to reach home before the time for Taehyung to supposedly stop by for the evening.

"Is he ok?" Taehyung spoke to himself with a worried tone when he watched the younger's side profile turning to the corner looked dark and bitter. Without further ado, Taehyung picked up his own feet as he cruised through the steps, trying to catch up on Jungkook.

Only before turning towards the corner, he caught a very significantly annoying voice calling him out as he saw a matte black mini pulling to his side.

"Hey, brother. Nice to see you here."

Taehyung was annoyed. Right now is not the time he envisions he would spare his cousin Lucas after what happened between the two the last time they met. Not to mention that the brown head is a tad bit worried about Jungkook who seemed to disappear with a mind of his own.

"Hey, not likewise. I got to go Lucas. Laters."

"Are you heading to Jungkook's? Need a ride?"

"No thanks and I don't think so you need to know who am I seeing. Just do us both a favour and stay put where you are. Don't try to mess with my life Lucas. I told you before."

"Isn't it lovely to know how you're trying to hide your boyfriend from me? I just met him and he told me he is having a date with you. Are you perhaps toying him Tae? Something not too strange to a person like you."

Taehyung exhaled deeply as he turned towards the car by the street, clenching his jaw in anger. "I have no shit idea what is running through your petty mind but I have to go now Lucas. FYI, I am proud to say Jungkook is someone I am seeing and the details shouldn't bore you coz it's our private life with no space for your ugly nose. Bye."

The brown head walked as fast as he could turning around the corner losing the tail of the silver head who tried to chase him but was blocked by the traffic.

Taehyung sighed in relief as he picked up the lost time with Lucas as he reached the younger's apartment. With the frequency of his visit, Jungkook thought it's only appropriate for Tae to have the keys to his lot just like how he gave Jimin and Hoseok a pair each.

"Tae?"

Jungkook was about to enter the kitchen from his bedroom when he noticed the door flung open revealing the man he has been waiting for.

"Jungkook."

"You're late." Jungkook took two glasses and filled some water. One for each of them as he saw the older looking like he just ran a marathon before walking through the door. The reason why the ravenette pointed out is that Taehyung never arrives late.