pain 💔

Hello peeps how are you all . I hope  all are good and safe stay safe and stay healthy.  Be happy. 
Here we goo....

Precap - manan friendship 

Present 

Its a big day for manik .

In morning  everyone  is very happy  for manik and they had breakfast together , manik get blessing from neo and sm and aviman and nandini  wished him all the best. 
After that nandini  went  to hospital  as always  after dropping  abi. Manik went to q label  office.  There he met  his soon to be  team  members  he made friendly  conversation  with them .

In hospital  nandini  was doing  her work .

In home sm was  taking  care of his book shop  avni and neo went  temple  and did other house hold work .

In evening:

Nandini and abi too came

Abi: maa where is manik . I called him he didn't pic up

Nan: aree jiju he must busy after all he is going to be a great  sensational  singer.  Sorry sorry already  he is .

Avn: actually  even we tried  he didn't  pic up

Neo : wt I'm  tensed abi .

Abi: maa don't worry  he will be coming  , he must be busy its his first day na so .

Sm : haa neo don't worry. 

There manik comes.

Neo : manik where were u ? Why u didn't  pic my call ? How is your  1st day.

Manik  is totally numb to react  , he just  went  to his room .

Everyone is shocked by his reaction and worried too .

Nan: maa plz don't  get tensed i will talk to him.

In manan room , manik is sitting  in corner  , like lost soul  no expression  but his eyes say more than his face full of pain . Nandini  went near him and put her  on his shoulder   he look up to her .

Nan: manik wt happened.  Tell me we are friends  right  friends won't  hide things eachother tell me .

Manik  plainly  says looking  up .

Man: wt should i say nandini  , haa... wt , that i lost my music 💔.

Nandini  is shocked  after hearing this

Nan: manik ??

Man : yes nandini  i lost it lost is forever. 

Nan: manik plz don't say that  , wt happened tell me

Flash back

Manik and his team mates are taken positions  . After manik  dads death he didn't  practiced  , abi insisted  him but he  couldn't  concentrate,  today  is a bigday for him .

When  he hold mike to sing , his dad face came in front  him  , his finale day how he get the news how he lost the news , he was not able to stand  he tried a lot team  members ask him whether he is ok or not but without  saying anything  he went out from there and went  beach and  spent  his lonly painful  hours.

Flashback end .

Nandini is shocked  to here this  . This is what  she was fearing  bcz manik  didn't  cry out his heart  like others.

Nandini  hold  manik shoulder. 

Nan: manik  i can't  console  you even i don't know how to do that. What ever happened is its unbelievable for us . But for that you cant be like this you cant lose your music  . Papa always wanted you to achieve your dreams. And you have  to do that for him . I know  how much  pain you are hiding in you i know  how much  u loved  papa he is your inspiration and everything  but manik  , you have to be strong  for maa for jiju for everyone.  You always  made papa proud of you . Its time  to do more you have to make him pride by achieving your dream. First  cry , cry your heart out how many  days you will hide your pain , its not so easy manik . Just  let it go  , let go your all pain. We are with you we will be with  you and I'm  with you forever. And .....

Nandini  was stunned  by manik  sudden tight hug. He hugged  her cried  like babe . Nandini  just  patted  his back. Let him cry how much  he want.
He cried  cried  and cried.....

Once he composed himself. He left  nandini. 

Nan: you ok .

Man: I'm  ok nandini.  And nandini  of my cry will equal my love for my dad then this life isn't enough for that .

Nan: i know.  Manik plz be strong.  I know  you can do this for papa mumma  plss.

Manik take deap breath  .

Man: yah i have too for dad .

Nandini smiled  .

Nan: lets go mom is worried for u .

Man: yah you go i will make a call to q label and come .

Nan: ok

After that everyone had chitchat and neo aviman sm all gave hopes to manik . He is fine now . And q lable  understand his situation  and asked him to come again  tomorrow. All went good all had dinner  together  and went to sleep.

Thats it will manik able  to fullfill his dream. Lets wait and watch...

Keep  smiling stay happy