The phase of pain 💔

Hello,  everyone  so how much  you guys liked my story . I want  to know  about  your opinions so expecting your comments  .

Here we  continue the journey  ❤

Manik  is busy with his music  competition.  And the day is arrived  . Finale  is going  on. His family  is cheering for him.  Everyone was there except   srikanth  he is on the way .
Manik is perfomance  is next he is waiting for his hero his dad.

He came to his mom

Man : mom where  is dad.

Neo : he is on the way manik . Don't  worry he will  be there in few mit. All the best  you just  focus on your performance

Man : ok mom

Meanwhile  abi recieve a call . He was shocked  he left his phone  and stand like  statue  . Everyone  find something  wrong   neo and avni asks  him he is left out of words . Manik take the phone  and speaks  .

Man :hello,

Voice  : hello sir sorry , sir your father met with an accident  and he is no more .

💔 manik  also  didn't  move

Abi : maa... dad dad...

Neo : wt happened  abi tell me

Avn : abi plz say something

Abi : dad is no more...😭

Manik closed his eyes....😓

Everyone  shocked  and rushed to the hospital  . Where  srikanth body kept  on structure.  Mean while nandini and santhose also reached  there . Nandini  , neo , avni , abi all are crying.  Manik is totally numb to react  , abi is beyond  shocked and start to cry , anvi hugs him  and consoled  . Nandini  console  neonika.  Manik didn't  say anything  he just  numb  to react  and didn't  move from  his place. Santhose  was helping on formality to take srikanth  body to home .

Every  process  done . They take him to home . Whole journey  was ful of cry and pain.

In MALHOTRA MANSION

Srikanth body kept for rituals.

Whole family  is crying hard except manik. He didn't  say anything  nor reacted.  Abi is crying hard and avni consoles him.

People came for srikanth funeral. 

All finished........

Malhotra's  are  not in state to react  .

Everyone  went  except Murthy's and MALHOTRA'S 

Nandini  kept  consoling  neonika  . Avni with abi. Manik left all alone. Inaya  came for funeral  and went like  others . He didn't  speak a single word  . Abi went  to him and hugged him tightly  he too hugged  him abi cried  hard . Manik just  hugged  tightly  and consoled him.

Night  went  like this non of them didn't  slept avni and nandini  was with  neonika.  Manik and abi and Santhose are together  . Painful night no words only  pain . Manik couldn't  perform . Everything is finished.

In morning

Avni made coffee  for everyone  bcz no one eat anything  from  yesterday. 
Neonika  refused avni and nandu made her drink  as like abi and murthy too. Nandini  went  to manik with coffee

Nan :  manik plz drink this

Man:  its ok nandini  I'm  fine..

Nan: manik plz for mom plz she is worried  more for you and abi jiju