11

Third person POV -

Arjun parked his car in front of Luv's house and they both were exhausted just by exploring the college, Luv's mom was still in the college because of some official work and Arjun asked him if he needs help to which Luv admitted there was something he wanted to show Arjun instead.

They both entered Luv's small house.

Luv : "Do want something to eat?"

Arjun : "Not really though, I had breakfast and I'll just have lunch when I go home. You don't know Meera maa (mom), she'll be angry if I skip a meal made by her."

Luv : "Oh, your mom sounds as scary as mine."

Arjun : "Yeah, she is. But only if it's about food and her kitchen."

Luv : "Hahhaha. . ."

Arjun kept staring at Luv's giggling face and couldn't help noticing how he scrunches his nose while laughing and how his eyes get partly closed because of that, the way he exactly sounds like a baby while giggling made Arjun's heart melt like butter.

They both kept talking in the living room. Luv almost forgot what he was actually going to show Arjun. And he stopped talking in midway and asked Arjun to follow him to his room.

Arjun : "What is it?"

Luv : "I wanted to show you my darling."

Arjun : "What?"

Luv picked up his violin from the table and went to where Arjun was standing. Luv sat on his bed, looked at Arjun and patted the empty space beside him.

Luv : "Come here."

Arjun sat beside him, on his bed and couldn't calm down the fluttering in his stomach. He thought does Luv also feels the same with him? Or is it just his mind?

Arjun : "So, the violin is your darling?"

Luv : "Yep, I love her."

Arjun : "Does your darling love you back?"

Luv : "You wanna know?"

Arjun : "Of course, show me. . ."

Luv : "Then get ready for it."

Luv started playing random love songs on violin, some were new to Arjun while some were not, he looked at Luv and saw him playing violin, eyes closed and a small smile adorning his cute face, little droplets of sweat on his forehead and an unknown expression on his face.

Luv finished his show and Arjun found himself clapping and feeling proud of Luv.

They both talked for a while about what might happen on the dinner night. Arjun made sure that Luv feels comfortable about the whole thing, because apparently Luv was freaking out about what should he wear at night? Arjun chuckled at his overthinking and genuinely told him that his family won't mind if he comes with simple clothes on, because this party was only for welcoming them and it doesn't matter what they wear, he even told him that he's gonna wear a navy blue shirt at night.

Was Luv nervous? Yes.
Was Luv excited to see Singh Mansion? Yes.
Was Luv excited to meet Arjun's family? Yes.
Was he going to wear blue? Maybe.
Was he planning to wear blue because he wanted to match clothes? Maybe.
Was he starting to like Arjun? Yes.
Was he planning to tell him that he's gay?
. . .