Die And Reincarnated

"How to say this I'm currently working on my wattpat and suddenly I'm in the ground with the pool of blood all over the place".

Ten minutes ago

My name is "Louis" such a great name right and the meaning "renowned warriors" but my life is pretty sad.

I'm currently 20 these years but I think I dead. So it start went I'm working on my wattpat and suddenly some fu** got into my house and shot me.

It not like I was going to be miss by someone because I'm orphanage went I'm 9 my parents and I go to some places but went some ass**** that drunk crashing down my parents car I'm the only one that survived.

Went I'm high school I always thought that the nightmare was over but it changed when I was getting bully.

My personality is "cold and always get tried quick at the same time i can sleep in 20/24 in day" people always make fun of that habit and think im not 'normal'.Im always be the "top First in class".

l always lock myself in the room and eat sweet a lot.

Now back to the time

I'm feeling like I'm floating around the room that has no endless.

I'm tried and want to sleep i think any other people will say I'm crazy like how the hell I'm so clam right now like i said I'm not 'normal' so what the hell is this place is I'm still need my precious sleep.

"what the heck is that voice listen to that make my ears to come off" still sleepy.

"to woman please shut up because you annoying and disturbing my sleep".

"You can- vsobzoakvdlz" one annoying

"Your lad-jdkshdisnzbs" two annoying

"Ahhhh-" tree

Third pov

Some woman in the room who is about to give birth."

you can my lady just hold on".

then there is the small child who is Just came out.

but it not crying

"no that can be happened" analis.

"clam down my lady"some maid and then

"uwaaahhh"the baby who is being held by some maid cry.

all the people in the room now is clam.

"your lady the baby is boy".

then the some smile can be see from the corner of analis face.

The impress of Obelian Empire" Analis Baron.The only woman that can be love by emperor who is the emperor of obelia "claude de alger obelia".he usurped the throne by murdering Anastacius de Alger Obelia, his older brother and proper heir to the throne.

But god not bless the Queen future after Produce the price some assassin come to their way to kill the queen and prince but some things miracle happens when the assassin wants to kill the baby

*Slash*

"Ahhhh-"some assassin.

"who send you".

"no i can't tell you"some assassin.

"then die".

"felix find out who sent this shi*".

"yes you majesty"felix.

"Let's see if the baby still alive"claude.

go to the baby and raising the baby.

Claude pov

After kill all this shi* who kill this that annoying bit** i saw baby on the floor. Then i go look if it still alive.it warm when i lifting up the tiny boy who in the floor. It's fill i need to protect this baby. when i look at the baby face it cute and beautiful. Then i make decisions to take care of the boy and not letting anyone else saw him or take him away from me.

"felix take care of this mess and burn the queen body" claude.

"yes your majesty" felix.

Third pov

Then claude left the room and go to he room with the baby.