CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

MICHELLE

What did I do to deserve this kind of pain?

Am I too bad?

Or I'm just to kind for letting them to do that to me?

I was awake because of the sounds that coming from a machine beeping and because of the wires that is connected with me.

I moved my body but I can't feel it so I decided to move my finger and I did! After moving my finger, I slowly opened my eyes and what welcomes me, is a calm ambiance and white ceiling. I look at my right side and I saw the machine that causing the sound of beep. I look at my left side and saw a man standing right infront of me. He's not wearing lab gown or has a stethoscope between his neck so I guess his not a doctor.

"W-who are you?" I speak and it hurts so bad. As if I don't use my voice for a months and my throat become so dry.

After answering my question, he gets me water and help me get up. I slowly drink it and I sunddenly close my eyes because of pain I felt when the water passes through my throat.

"Your throat is dry because you're not drinking any water for 1 year," 1 y-year?

"W-what happened to me?" I said. I look at my hands and my eyes went to my tummy.

"Where's m-my baby?" I ask him, he just looked at me that's why I began panicking.

"Where the hell is my baby?!" I shouted and try to get up from this bed. When he saw me pulling off the wires that is connected to me, he tried to stop me which is he did.

"They're safe," I finally relief because of what he said but one question left in my mind.

"They?" I said and for the first time, he smiled.

"They're twins." He said and that makes me dumbfounded.

-

"Marian Devi Hudson and Malvin Gray Hudson?" I read the names that written below their crib, when I saw their names, I realize that their names are more prettier than mine.

They sound like gems.

"I named them after my first letter, sorry for that." I looked at him and smiled.

"It's okay, I loved it." I said and look at my twins. I smiled a bit when they both moved.

"But why are they surname are Hudson?" I ask him. He made me face him and point himself. I raised my brows because of that.

"I'm Morgan Hudson," he said while pointing in himself. I still nod even if I don't have an idea what is going on.

And he's acting weird too.

"And you're Melissa Scarlet Hudson." I am what-? I accidentaly hit his arm out of shocked. Seriously? Did I get kidnapped and change my whole life and my nam in just a year?

"What the hell is that for?" He said while touching the area witch I hit. I bite my lip out of frustrations and face him again.

"How can that happen?" I said while giving him the look of curiosity. Gosh, I didn't know that can happened.

"Well uhm-" he said while stuttering so I tap him again, he's making me more curious.

"Okay, okay. I don't know your name so I just give you another one." He simply said as if he just change a wet towel to a dry one. I almost give him another punch because of frustrations.

Who wouldn't be?

I just let out a sigh and faced my babies again. Afyer everything that happens to me, they are the only one that I was bless to have for.

"Hi sweeties, I'm your Mommy." I said to them. I put my hand to the glass and smiled.

They both smiled back to me, as if they can really understand what was I've said.

"Hi babies, I'm your handsome father!" this corny jerk, self-proclaimed, and an assuming man!

I was about to hit him again but to my surprise, the twins laugh, it seems they liked what this jerk said.

"See? I'm handsome." I closed my eyes tightly and ignore him. He will not stop praising himself so I just shut my mouth.

I looked to my twins again.

"I promise, I'll take care of you. No one will ever lay their hands on you, no one." I said, before the nurse closed the window because it's time for them to sleep.

"Are they really not allowed to sleep with me yet, Morgan?" he just sigh and massage his forehead so I laughed shyly.

"Sorry," he just laughed with me.

"You just wake up from your coma that almost 1 year, I guess they will run some test to know if you're really okay," he said and drag me to my room.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked me while browsing the fridge full of fruits and veggies.

"Milk and chocolate," I said but instead of picking the foods I says, he pick the oranges and brocolli instead. I just laughed, he handed me the plate full of brocolli.

"I don't know that milk and chocolates are turn into orange and green." I said while eating the brocolli.

I was about to eat the orange but I remember something.

"What happened to me exactly one year ago?" that question makes him stop. He put the oranges to the table and face me seriously.

"I saw you, in the middle of the rain, laying. I thought you were just playing around but when I saw blood together with the rain, I act fast. I'm thinking about calling cops or ambulance but if the killer sees something on news about the rain drop woman, he or she may think of killing you again," he said, I just don't pay attention to her corny lines and says one thing.

"I know," because of what I said, Morgan face me again with orange in his mouth.

"You mean, you knew?" he's obviously talking while his mouth is full of oranges and did I say that his saliva is actually covering my face? Yuck.

"Stop being so childish, Morgan and please, speak properly! I don't understand you." I said, that's why he spit the oranges from the nearest trash can and ask me again.

"I mean, you knew?" I just sigh and anwer his question.

"Yes," I said and grab some brocolli.

"What are you planning?" he said and eat orange again.

"Not now," he spit out the oranges again because of shock. I literally laugh my heart out because of that.

"What do you mean not now?"he said while coughing, after answering him, I let out my last laugh and face him.

"I'm going to spend more time with my kids and after that, I'll show them the wrath of Melissa Scarlet Hudson."

I'm going to rip you into pieces just like jow you killed me twice.

Dominic. Michaela.