R I c h B I t c h

"I'll get you back!"

_____________

_________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was busy admiring Y/N's face. He gulped hard. Y/N pushed him away.

"You didn't plan to get up? I'm beautiful I know!" Y/N smirked.

"Who told you? I was just wondering God would be bored when he made you! Hehe." Jimin chuckled causing Y/N to utter an ugh.

" Jimin chuckled causing Y/N to utter an ugh

Y/N went towards the kitchen. Jimin jumped on the couch. He was assuming it as his own home.

"You live alone?" Jimin rested his cheeks on the head of the couch watching Y/N prepare a watermelon juice.

"I'm an orphan." Y/N said while pouring icecubes in the blender.

"I-I am sorry." Jimin looked towards the floor.

"You know....me too. I also don't have parents." Jimin smiled and looked towards Y/N.

"What? Really?" Y/N's eyes widened.

"Atleast we have something in common! Although I have a loving aunt and uncle." Jimin smiled.

Y/N looked at Jimin. He is indeed spoiled but not bad at all. That bad boy aura is not that bad. He hides a sweet and cute side of him. Circumstances may have been hard for him. Y/N can relate.

"Me too. You know Jungkook?" Y/N asked.

"No. I didn't pay attention to anyone except you." Jimin grinned.

"Heir of Jeon industries. Jeon Jungkook." Y/N sighed. Maybe this would give Jimin a hint.

But lil did she know. He was very well aware of that guy. He needed to be.

"Mr Jeon's son?" Jimin said.

"You know him? They are my parents... treated me like theirs, not at all less than Jungkookie." Y/N's face had a sweet smile.

"I do know them. It's good to hear that you are not lonely." Jimin said.

Lonely. That's what I am.
Y/N thought.