💌 Chapter Six 💌

With the door pounding against your ears and the voices of Daniel along the three boys of your dreams now dressed like a nightmare inside your own home grilling down your sense of propriety - the tone of your phone is really a good change

It's a nice thought to pick it up while in the process of escaping them all, well, not anymore at the view of the ice skater's official instagram sending you a message personally.

ParkSunghoonofficial:
I refused to make this public, but are you really the one who send it to me?

You, for one, was troubled again for the second time today. This was just the kind of scenario every lunatic fangirl or even fanboys was asking for in every fandom, for their special admired famous person to notice them, but why do he have to join the throng of your problems?

First, Daniel - the very brother you need to get rid of in the name of revenge. For he was the one to make it all the worse for you by commenting in the post for everyone in your school to know that you are the sender of those stupid, lovesick and desperate letters.

Second - Jungwon. Why does he have to be so close to your family?

Third, Sunoo and Ni-ki. They literally joined force to make it a lot better, but why are they here? Weren't they supposed to just ignore and threw the letter in the trash?

And most importantly, the important question is, what will you do if they confronted you all about the letters?

Pushing away the gloomy thoughts from your mind, you focused on the fact you could stay there for hours - sitting in the toilet bowl to read the latest update of your favorite author in Wattpad. With a newly happy mood, you placed your legs atop one another and made yourself at home in the bathroom. You started to read, but Daniel's voice beat you to enjoy it, shouting through the door, his words ended your mood the way it always did.

Once again you were super grateful that fate brought your brother into your life. "Jungwon, go to my dad's room. The key is hanging behind the door!", is what he had shouted.

You swallowed and yelled louder than for him to hear. "Just enter here and trap me, Daniel, I'm not helping you anymore in your assignments!"

Like all great people in the world, you're fortunate enough to not work well under incredible stress. By the time the doorknob turn, and with it brought Daniel and Jungwon stumbling together inside, you were now panicking behind the curtain of the tub.

"Hi, Y/N", Sunoo said when he walked up to flick the curtain aside and see you pressing yourself in the tiled walls.

He looked at you, glancing to the side quickly. Following his eyes, you set sight on the boy standing behind him and a smile spread across Ni-ki's face as he watched you began to turn red from embarrassment. You tried to get past him, but he only step aside to where you were opting to go, like the last thing he wanted to do is to allow you in going out - so that you can't leave them for good.