Attention Readers

Hello.. This is embarassing and it's a long time coming from this now two years old book. I've been so caught up with the others books recently before becoming busy with college.

I've seen some readers and also received some messages from them asking me about this book.

Today I saw another comment from one of the chapters, so I kinda re-read that certain part and now it brought me back too many feelings and guilt about this work of mine.

To be honest, I grew to hate it the more it gain recognition and like all of you, I saw all the errors in the main character. I tried to edit it before but I couldn't without growing bored or hating some of the moments in this book especially the ending.

It was truly a horrifying mess of a book.

But why do all of you still wait for it and still love it anyway?

Can I know if some of you were still waiting or is still having this in their reading list or offline selection?

It looks like once the midterm is over, I will edit this hence the reason you'll fine gone for a few weeks since I'll be adding some extra chapters to give some justice to some characters.

And guess what? After that, book two will return for the two main male leads, which if you already finish this before, you will get who.

You can also ask questions here if you want and I will answer it for sure.

For now, I'll just be re-reading this one before my online class later.. Have a good day!