Trace and False knight

Speed went back to the Forgotten crossroads  by the well and went right. He saw a temple that he entered to see a Luxray pondering about something.

Luxray- Hello there! How delightful to meet another traveler on these forgotten roads. You've got a strong look about you. I'm Trace. I have something of an obsession with uncharted places. This ancient kingdom holds many fascinating mysteries, and one of the most intriguing of them is standing right before us. A great stone egg, lying in the corpse of an ancient kingdom. And this egg . . . Is it warm? It certainly gives off a unique air. Can it be opened? There are strange masks all over it . . . I do so love a mystery . . . And who knows what other marvels lie even deeper below us . . . 

Speed returned to Dirmouth and used the Hera ways to go back to where he was in the forgotten crossroads. Then he went up to the nearest room to the left to see a big snorlax which Speed fought which he almost died just by taking to hits because the Snorlax did double damage and Speed healed to sustain one more attack and got hit again but had enough to heal again to sustain one more and it just needed one more and it died and dropped 45 geo. After that mess there was  a husk wanderer, husk bully and leaping husk and got 14 geo from that then continued onward. Then he went up and into a room with a husk hornhead, a husk bully and a husk wanderer. He tried to continue but metal doors fell and a huge beast with a hammer came, or so Speed thought. The beast came jumping to him and Speed hit him 5 times. Then it jumped again and Speed hit it 4 times. Then he jumped opposite of Speed and it started charging an attack while Speed continued to hit it until it dropped it's hammer on the ground which created a shock wave that Speed jumped over and hit him again. Then it jumped and Speed avoided it then hit it until the beast fell over and it's mask fell reveling it's true form, a maggot which Speed hit 8 times before it started rampaging. Speed avoided getting close to it while it rampaged and rocks started falling which Speed hit one of them at the direction of the Maggot. It's attack pattern now  was charge jump charge but when it was about to charge again it fell and Speed was able to hit it again 9 times. Until it started to rampage again and Speed was hit by one of the rocks. It's new pattern was charge jump jump jump jump until Speed again knocked him out. It rampaged when Speed hit it 8 times. He jumped and broke the floor. With Speed following and he was knocked over again and Speed finished him of, causing the Maggot to drop a city crest.