The Love That Don't Stop

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, BeEeee- you were starting to get agitated, and brought your fist down on your alarm clock, smashing it to pieces. But hey, it's not your fault, you got your father's enhancements through genetics, just the perks of being a rogers.

Still in bed, you let out a yawn, and you began to stretch; mid-stretch that is when it had clicked.

It's My Birthday.

And that's when you smelled it. The sweet smell of a birthday tradition you and your dad have had for the past nine years of your life.

One day you showed your dad Steven universe, and it happened to be the together breakfast episode. So ever since then, every morning of your birthday, you and your dad sit down together and have together breakfast.

As soon as you got out of the shower, you threw on some clothes and dash to the Kitchen. As soon as you enter you were met by a horrible sight. Your dad and a redhead kissing.

Nat and your dad have been friends since he had come out of the ice, a became even closer when you were born. Nat was like a mom to you, but you never would say that out loud, cause you didn't want to make it wired or have her feel uncomfortable.

Your mom was never in the picture, she left you and your dad five days after you were born. Steve had no idea of how to raise a kid, he was completely lost, but then Nat had offered to help him out. The pair worked as such a great team people often thought that they were actually a couple. After years of a sturdy friendship, your dad finally asked the assassin out. So basically they have been dating for about two and a half years now.

"Ew, gross," you said, dramatically shielding your face from the sight. " Good Morning Y/n, happy birthday," they both said. "Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable," you said as you sat down at the island stools. "You mean this public display of affection?" he said with a smirk and then pulled Nat in for another kiss. You then shield your face away and then began gagging and reaching.

"So it is....9:30," you said looking around "Where's Together Breakfast?" you said whining. "It's right here you big baby," Nat said teasing " Cheers to fifteen years of chaotic life," you said holding up a fork "Cheers!" they said, you each then taking a bite.

"So, Y/n, anything special on thing on the agenda today," Nat said wriggling her eyebrows. "Not really, I was hoping that we could just go to the spa, then the salon, and just have a chill day." You said taking another bite. "Oooh, sorry, y/n I can't, join you today, I have busine- " you cut Nat off with a loud groan. " But its' my birthdayyyyy," you said with an adorable pout. "I know, and I'm sorry," she said squashing your cheeks together "and I will make it up to you, but for right now-" she paused reaching over the counter to grab her bag " I have to go," she said giving you small hug and then turning to give steve a quick peck on the lips, and heading for the door. " Bye," Steve said, "bye Nat," You say still mopping. "Bye babes," she says giving us an air kiss before disappearing out the door.

"So, I guess it is just me and you, Y/n," Steve said as he started cleaning up breakfast. "Ya, I guess so, though I really wanted Nat to come today. Alright, imma got get ready so that we could go," you said heading back to your room, leaving Steve smiling at your comment about Nat; not that you even realized.

---

"Alright, where here," Steve said as the uber pulled up to the salon. You both walked in and were greeted by an overlay excited worker.

"Hi, my name is Jess, I will be helping you out today" you then gave her a small, that she returned, eyeing Steve like he was her last meal. She looked like she was in her mid-twenties, pale skin, about 5'2, brown hair, and brown eyes. Probably working this job to pay off student loans. She turned to Steve, with scrunched eyebrows.