Introduction

You see, when you grow up a child of old money you're educated on etiquette, Fans, Ballroom Dancing, and last but not least, waiting for the man to come to you. I've never quite liked that idea in the slightest. I've always thought that if you liked someone, make a move, it doesn't matter if your a Gentleman or a lady. Go for it! But according to my Mother, "proper lady will never make a move on a man she desires, she must drop hints and wait to him to come to you.", she made me live by that "philosophy" for 15 years(since I was 3).

      The other thing is, My brother's best friend, Ruben Willoughby, He's the oldest. He's always been very handsome but my twin brother, James, "Forbade" it. He knows I don't listen to him so I don't think he knows that won't stop me. But another thing is he came over to play pool and Corn hole every weekend and so. And my eight year old self couldn't think if he came over just to see me. But, it kind of just dissapeared over the years.

        Either way, I'm on my way to my friend Lenoria's house, she's also stuck in our parent's standards.

        I've always hated My mother's standard, Always. I've never felt an interest in any men my mother has shown me except for Ruben Willoughby. It was a small crush at the age of like 8, my mother has still been relentless in trying to get us. 

         My mother always called me a "Wild child". I never liked dresses(even though I dont mind them now), I was also kind of rude, sarcastic, you name it, I was it, except for angelic, kind, stuff like that. 

        Here's the other thing. I'm bisexual. I like both genders, Male and Female. But, my family's homophobic, misogynistic too. It'll be fun.