IHTB 13

Months later and Jungkook's back to himself

Months later and Jungkook's back to himself. He's not crying and sad about the break up anymore. He realized that he shouldn't just love one person, he should try and find someone. He noticed how the Kim twins were so nice to him, but they're always like that. They make Jungkook happy. He fell, for the two. But he doesn't know how that works. He fell for the twins and he's confused.

"Jungkookie~" Jungkook hears, looking back and was met with Taegyu, who smiled at him and gave him a bouquet of flowers. Jungkook smiled, thanking the older.
"So, I heard that my Jungkookie is sad again, what happened?" Taegyu asks as he tucked a hair behind Jungkook's ear.
"Uhm... Yoongi hyung messaged me again" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"What did he say?" Taegyu asks, raising his brow.

"Oh... Uh... Well, he said he wanted me back" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Are you going back to him?" Taegyu asks, his voice sounding sad.
"What? Go back to him? Nah, I don't wanna get my heartbroken again" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Hmm... But if you did, I'll be heartbroken" Taegyu says, pouting.
"Hyungie, I won't" Jungkook says, giggling.

The two didn't know that Taehyung is watching outside, huffing with crossed arms.

"Koo!" Jungkook hears, looking back and was met with Taehyung. He knew the difference between the two now, Taehyung wears Gucci and Taegyu is okay with casual clothes.
"Oh, hyung, what is it?" Jungkook says, gasping as he's handed banana milk.
"I wanted to walk you home, if that's okay" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"Sure" Jungkook says, smiling as he starts sipping on the banana milk. Taehyung smiled and wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist, chuckling. Jungkook really realized now, he fell... Really hard... For the two. But what should he do? Should he choose? Or should he keep his feelings?

 But what should he do? Should he choose? Or should he keep his feelings?