𝘾𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨

The Winter Lotus pillar froze in fear

The Winter Lotus pillar froze in fear. His nightmare had came true. That upper moon two demon was here.

No..nono...

"Fuck." He muttered. Douma advanced forward knowing he would put up a fight. He just needed to get him weak enough to take him.

"Ah, maybe I can make you other half of upper two! Wouldn't that be glorious! Kokushibo-dono would have more people to train with, Akaza-dono would have more friends and I would get my favorite toy! That man would be very pleased!!"

The disgusting joy that dripped from his voice was horrible to the ear. The pure agony running through his mind, the torture and memories..

(y/n) gripped his sword tightly and glared daggers at Kyojuro, he muttered with all the venom in his usually kind voice.

"I hate you. Upper moon two. What did you do with our flame pillar?" His breathing was different almost of one of a beast. His aura was so dark, darker than the demon before him heart.

The demon in question chuckled. "Ah you should be asking Kyojuro-dono that. He became one on his own will...Akaza-dono did a good persuading him."

The end of the sentence was drawn out like the conversation at hand.

Kyojuro was about to step forward and stop what was about to happen but stopped when,

Upper moon two wrapped the Winter Lotus pillar in a hug.

But a bone crushing one. His ribs were chafing and squishing together.

(y/n) groaned out of pain and tilted his sword to cut on of the demons arms. A single slash was enough to break that monstrous hug.

Douma giggled and pulled out his golden fans. "Ara is seems you are hurt Kocho-dono...we can fix it if you like? Right Kyojuro?" Douma's eyes screamed in dominance. Either listen or get tattled on.

The fear that ran through the pillar was enough to stop any sane person from walking towards him at all. But Kyojuro glanced at the eldest kocho sibling. He kept forward and did not back down. He moved forward and fought despite the broken ribs and almost punctured lung. He used his breathing technique and fought.

How majestic.

Kyojuro snapped out of it when Douma activated his blood demon art and aimed for a one hit and kill type.

"Blood demon art-" But he stopped when upper three blocked his shot. Standing in front of the wounded pillar and also possibly ex-comrade, Kyojuro blocked his shot and took all damage his way.

It was unusual if demons fought. They weren't allowed to due to fear of Muzan and his rain. Douma knew this and also knew if he fought Kyojuro there would be consequence. He backed down but remembered his actions for later.

Douma waved his fans once for good measure and left. Kyojuro sighed and thanked any god who pitied him for this. He scooped up the pillar who was trying to get up on his own and ran to the Lotus hospital ward.

He ran and reminded himself to avoid the others a best as possible, but how? How after this and what he as done and everything. Kyojuro ran while looking over the horizon and could see the sun coming up. Not that it would affect him fully its just a natural fear.

His ran and waited for any sign of a human and or any demon slayer. He ran towards an open window and opened it up even more.

The room was dark enough so he crawled them both into it. He placed him on the bed and sighed. The only thing in the room was a shelf and desk. It was a very dark room with one window.

The room Nezuko was in.

He sighed again and started to pace around. The Kanji in his eyes disappeared and now he looked more normal. More human.

Maybe he could get away with it and say otherwise. But he already had on witness so what can he do? Kyojuro was already starting to get frustrated and tired. He was still hungry and was starving.

He needed more food.

He glanced at (y/n) and sighed. No he can't eat or feed off him. He groaned deeply.  "Kyojuro....you okay?"

He jumped at the voice and quickly made his way towards. He squatted down and looked at his hunched over figure. He leaned forward to hear his voice and if needed breathing.

But all he got in return was a punch in the face.

A harsh one at that. Kyojuro scowled in pain and felt his blood drip onto the wooden floor.

"That's what you get for eating your father and brother." (y/n) leaned up and looked at him with sad eyes.

"And this is for getting forced for being a demon and the pain of it." He hugged him. How? Why?

Why was he so forgiving? How did he know? Did he speculate from Douma? Was it his eyes?"

"No one becomes a demon unless the reason is un pure Kyojuro. I see it in your eyes you were forced into this and I'm sorry."

He felt tears, the harsh memories and pain of it all coming back to him. The reason, the blackmail, the constant fear and feeling if nothingness.

(y/n) asked him to try and rember when and how did this happen? He only listened with an open heart and open eyes. He wasn't naive like others.

But Kyojuro cringed and winced at the thoughts and memories that were buried deep just like his humanity. He remembered. That night.

He remembered the night of infinity.

OoooO you get a update today! Thanks for the love and support see you Monday! Bybye!