𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Where to go now?+ spicy

The flame pillar was going to speak on how and what happened during that mission but stopped. The door opened.

"Nii-chan! what happened? Rengoku-kun? What happened t you two?" It was the middle sibling. Shinobu.

The young teen was simply doing her rounds as a nurse and must have heard the commotion. Her older brother sighed and was about to begin to explain the situation. Kyojuro was about to stop him in fear for his life but stopped when he could see the other about to pass out.

That was right he had broken ribs.

(y/n) fell to the floor as he was trying to get up. The exhaustion, stress and anxiety had gotten to him and made him fall over. Shinobu shouted for her older sister and asked for Kyojuro to help her get him up to a bed in the main room.

The sleeping pillar had his vitals checked and had his blood pressure checked. They were all normal. He just fell a sleep on a false alarm.

The trio in the room sighed and smiled in relief. The sisters for loosing their brother again. Kyojuro for a very different reason.

Kanae left out the room all while saying good morning to Kyojuro and to her sister. Shinobu eyed the flamed pillar and told him something simple but yet complex.

"Ara, my Nii-chan is just kind, but don't let him fool you. He can be just as angry as kind..Kyojuro.."

She walked out the room without any other words.
What did she mean by that?

The flame pillar was too into his head. He needed to feel calm and safe. He needed to relax if he could.

He sat bedside next to (y/n) and fell a sleep, the warmth off the male was addicting. He wished he could be in his warmth..

💮💮

(y/n) sighed as he watched Kyojuro sleep, he didn't want to kill him for being a demon but also didn't want to get into too much trouble. He knew the master already went through hoops to just protect Nezuko but also knowing Kyojuro killed and ate his family members was exceptionable.

So it was either kill him or protect him.

(y/n) sighed again in confusion and from tiredness. He wasn't getting good sleep at all due to post traumatic stress disorder. He always either woke up from the worse nightmare or was too scared to sleep anyhow. He can't remember how many nights during the two year expedition he didn't sleep at all. How many nights he just wished he could return home with a failed mission.

But he kept through for his friends and family. he glanced over at Kyojuro.

He also stuck through for his most special loved ones...

So he guessed he was going to go against corps rules with the risk of getting killed or killing. (y/n) turned to look at Kyojuro who was awake and hungry but took his thoughts else where. His stomach growling sounded like thunder.

(y/n) took off his white button up and stripped down so only his bare chest showed. Scars and a muscular build faced the red and golden haired demon. "If your hungry you can drink my blood until you find away to ween you off human flesh."

Kyojuro at first refused by his stomach and instinct went elsewhere.

Slowly he rested his hands on (y/n)'s front. Above his abdomen and right below his chest . His thumbs were right below his nipples. The cold touch made the male jolt but soon stopped. Both kept quiet. Waiting.

Baring his teeth, Kyojuro almost kissed like his skin first and then bit down hard enough to draw blood. The dark colored liquid dripped down (y/n)'s back. To Kyojuro he thought his blood was one of the best man made dishes he has ever had. Guzzling it down as if it was water in the desert.

He groan at the taste and how amazing it tasted. Pulling his fangs out and sucking more and more. Sucking until the skin became sore.

Gripping his hands, (y/n) was breathing heavily and motioned for him to stop. He could feel his own lightheaded symptoms coming. He groaned at the loss of contact.

Kyojur wiped his face and kissed the bite as an apology. He leaned his head against the others shoulder and interlocked their hands.

"Your blood is tasty (UMAI).."

"I figured as much, so no eating humans?"

Kyojuro nuzzled his head into the crook of his neck. "Yeah deal. Only if I can have your blood."

Chuckling and rubbing his nose against his cheek, (M/n) agreed.

"Just let me eat a apple or something first.."

Lil spicy part for all the shit going on. How are you?