A/N

Hi Meg/Dzai/Lamha (ew HAHAHAHA chaka),

Himala, bumalik naman ako sa Wattpad para mag ubra story. Medj pressured kay para man ni simo HAHAHAHA paano ko nga hindi ni pag iboring man?

Hopefully maka ubra ko tarong na story biskan papano.

Always remember nga there's some truth in the fakes and even in the Class A HAHAHAHA meyks isenz? (Di ni related sa story pero advice/tip lang na dzai ah HAHAHAHAHA)

Okay? Ready ka na mag read ah, that's good hihihi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the tides swept the ocean floor

Of shells and starfish, or pebbles more,

I saw a pretty face on the water's edge

A human with imperfections at best

She looks as if it's the last thing on Earth

A look of pain and regret, for

"I could've done better;" she whispered to herself

I could've done better... to make you realise your every worth

The story you're about to undertake is a story that may not be related in the poem...;)

A story bold and daring.

A story hopefully I haven't copyrighted..

A story fuelled by curiosity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"FOR THE READERS":

Dear Reader,

I sincerely would like to thank you for reading my story despite it being in its alpha/beta stage. I don't plan on making this famous but if it gets more views than my previous works called "Memory Within Me" and "Speechless" (plugs, plugs!!) then *gasp* what an amazing feat to achieve!

I'd like to thank you for giving me a chance at creating again, it's been so long now and I don't know how to write awesome stories, but nonetheless I'll still give it my best shot.

This story is supposed to be a gift as well as a dedication to my best friend Jade because she is an active reader and loves to read great novels and short stories: from mysteries to a little bit of romance, but also teen-fiction, to which I'll be basing off of when I'm creating this story.

One night, I struck a good idea pitching it to her as we were messaging each other on the opposite sides of our screens and telling her about this ingenious scenario I had in mind, and even asked her own decision in choosing what to do, to which she answered "I'll follow the right path.. idk hmhmm."

This is hard. Ridiculously hard.

Knowing my best friend, we'd make some horrible decisions sometimes before arriving at the right conclusion, but mostly she'll get them right in the first try. She's really wise and mature for her age but she's giddy and fun when I'm around (besides her brother). That's what best friends do; bring out the best in each other.

Sit back and relax as we embark on a journey together with Inara and Adria on this surreal adventure of love, hate, and balance with everything they face in the world and each other. Two best friends on a journey to saving everybody and themselves, and each other?

Let the adventure begin.