"You Don't Remember Anything, Do You?"

That was what she said to me, her eyes seeming like a bottom less gold pool, boring into mine. She let out a sigh, before smiling, in a rather terrifying way, sort of how an mischievous elf would look at an unsuspecting human. "You really don't remember anything? Not even that.." she paused, her mouth quirking up, before speaking again.

"Funny how trash like you can easily forget everything, when the rest of us are left with the burden." She threw her hands up, before getting off the edge of the hospital bed where she was sitting on, despite the nurses pleas that her weight could break it, but was only met with scoffs. "Fine, then. Die. I don't care, since you don't remember anymore." With that, she started to head outside the room, before turning around and stopping at the door, then shaking her head and left. 

What? I must have looked confused, and those nice nurses, those angels clothed in white, quietly and gently reassured me, patting me on the head and whispered that she was simply some girl that had walked into the room, and must have gotten the wrong patient. I nodded, glad that this could have been truly what happened. If I don't remember her, that must mean that she wasn't important in my life, right? But to be called trash..that stung. 

I thought that that would be the last of her that I'll see in my life. 

But again, I laid wide awake in the middle of the night, to see a mysterious figure walk into my room. I laid there terrified as it came closer, only to reveal under the moonlight that it was the same girl that had insulted me earlier. 

I wanted to ask her, who are you? Why are you here again? You're-

Suddenly, something hard rammed into me. I choked, before collapsing from where I had tried to get up, to ask her. Pain racked through me, but most importantly near the area where I was hit. I tried to scream, 

BuT mY heAd wAs uNdeR wAaAaater

tHey CalLed Me wEaK