Six - The Garden of Oliphas , The tale of forgotten tribe , The important info

Carlene and Douglas discovered themselves in a garden of unknown civilization. Carlene and Douglas look at the sky , an angelic figure descending down on the grassy land flipping her wings.

" Welcome mortals. You have entered in the Garden Of Oliphas. Tell me the reason why you are here. "
The angel figure said.

" We are here to look for Azatheliel. "
Douglas said.

" You mean the The sword forger ? He is above thy building that halt in the sky. Go on the hillside to a hall of a vortex entry "

The Angel figure replied and pointed at the direction of right side.

Carlene and Douglas walk on the direction given by the angel figure. Douglas noticed a blind woman in brownish red gown showering her feet on the river. She wave her greetings to the visitors without turning her faded gaze upon them. Carlene and Douglas proceed to their journey to the edifice hill. The design of the hill is angelic , blessed with sparkling stars and fluffy white clouds. It is unlike any other places that they ever known to their travel.

" Stay close to me , Carlene. Unlike the inhabitants of this realm, we cannot see through the clouds. "

Douglas warned Carlene .

They blindly walk on the ascending hillside , ignoring the whistle of intense wind and the height of the hillside. The clouds departs away, greeting Douglas and Carlene to a bridge instead of a gate on the top of the hill. Behind their sight, the path way is masked with the clouds, shrouding the mystery behind the bridge's starting point.
They were supposed to climb up on the top of the hill. Instead they arrive in foreign bridge. One thing Carlene noticed that the sapphire sky sparkled with Silver stars , hearing intense flapping noice on the bridge. Douglas noticed that there are eight pairs of wings reinforcing the flight of the bridge towards a majestic hall. The bridge is escorting Carlene and Douglas to weapon forger himself.

" Carlene and Douglas , I have a very important thing to tell you. Azatheliel is over millennia years old and on the verge of departure. He is currently physically weak and only have ten minutes to live. The last drop of sands under the hourglass awaits. When you meet him , ask him direct questions. Do not ask unnecessary questions to him. "

The message of Evangeline passes through Douglas's and Carlene's mind.

The bridge slowly descends to the exterior hall of vortex entry. The vortex immediately pulls Carlene and Douglas to inside the warp. Douglas and Carlene found themselves sat on chair inside a library full of weapons with a mixture of complete and incomplete weapons. They were greeted with rotten stench of death. In front of them sits a very rugged old man , exposing half of his dirty white skeleton under his sweaty torn robe. Carlene become shocked to such old man alive in such condition. No old men would not live long on such decomposing state. Both Carlene and Douglas knows the old man is in fact none other than Azatheliel.

" Tell me dear , what brings you to my library ? "

The dying old man said.

" We have a sword that requires your expertise. It is broken in half by my missing friend. "

Carlene replied showing the Reapaer Sword with broken blade. Azatheliel look at the blade with his dirty white skeleton hand , examine the impact of the plain cut.

" Such an interesting dividing. Tell me dear, what kind of friend would do such thing to a sacred sword with is composed with the unbreakable material? "

Azatheliel asked.

" It was a Reapaer. A Grim Reapaer from another world. "

Carlene replied.