Essay.

It was a sunny Tuesday morning Ryder was getting ready to spend the whole day at her small desk in her bedroom working on course work whilst harry and freezy went about their days. She got up from the warmth comfort of her bed and opened up her curtains and blinds which let in the most brightest sunlight that light up her whole bedroom. She stumbled into the bathroom and grabbed a towel from the cupboard and turned on the shower letting it warm up a little before she jumped in letting the warm water trickle down her body. Picking up her shampoo and conditioner bottles she lathered thick amounts into her hands and massaged them into her long thick black hair before washing it out, she washed her body with her favourite body scrub and she decided to do a full body shave.

Once out of the shower she wrapped around the big warm fluffy towel she had left on the radiator to warm up, she grabbed her favourite body lotion and lathered herself in it making her skin become soft as a baby's bottom. Once she had finished moisturising she grabbed her hair dryer and brush and dried her dripping wet hair making sure to get rid of any lugs or knots. Picking out an outfit was always such a big task for ryder she never knew what she wanted to wear but today she decided to just stick with something comfy seen as she's going to be stuck to a computer all day. She picked out an outfit of grey joggers and a thick jumper to keep her warm.

Once she had finished in her bathroom she made her way out of her bedroom and into the kitchen she could hear the soft snores of harry and freezy shouting in his bedroom, see with youtubers they're sleeping schedule is awful they spend all night awake either editing, streaming or making videos which then means they spend the whole day sleeping. Ryder knew harry had a sidemen shoot today as it was tuesday and they always film on a tuesday, she decided to make the boy a cup of tea and some toast to wake him up with she also made the same for herself. Harry was weird and put his milk in before everything else and he could tell if you didn't make it that way, Ryder thought it was absolutely disgusting but she still followed every step not wanting to get on his bad books at 10am on a Tuesday morning.

After the toast had been cooked and the cuppas made she picked up harry's and brought them over to his door. She didn't need to knock neither of them never knocked on eachothers doors both being comfortable enough to just walk inside. Once inside the bedroom she placed the toast and the cup of tea on his bed side table and began nudging the boy slightly.

" harry it's 10am you've got sidemen filming today i don't want you to be late again" she whispered into the boys ear. Harry let out a slight groan before turning around and stretching his arms before rubbing his eyes open.

He sent the girl a small smile before looking at the tea and toast on his bed side table. "did you make my tea with milk first" he asked the girl before picking it up and taking a small sip.

Ryder nodded her head " duh" she let out a small chuckle before getting up to leave the bedroom. " i've gotta go long on for uni now see you later ugly"

Harry rolled his eyes at the girl watching her leave the room before shouting " NOBODYS AS UGLY AS YOU"

She of course rolled her eyes at this comment before exiting his bedroom and slamming his bedroom door shoot. Of course Ryder knew her and harry were only joking when calling each other ugly it's always been a joke for them  she knew both him and her were fine looking individuals so she didn't care if Harry called her ugly and Harry didn't care if she called him ugly.

Before stepping back into her own bedroom she wondered back into the kitchen and picked up her tea and toast before making her way back into her own bedroom and getting settled down at her desk. She switched on her laptop and set up her pens and notebooks, afterwards she sent noah a quick good morning text and let him know that she will facetime him later tonight once he had finished work and she had at least completed half of this essay.