He was her title and she was just his chapter.

Ryder attempted to act completely normal just as if he was another customer walking in for a coffee " hi what can i get for you?" she asked placing a forced smile onto her face, anyone could tell just from her facial expressions that she was uncomfortable and didn't wanna be in this situation at all but she had to remain professional at all times.

Noah shrugged his shoulders " i'm not here for a drink i'm here for you" he replied with the biggest smirk you had ever seen on his face.

She chuckled slightly and rolled her eyes "Noah you cheated on me our whole relationship and you really think i'm just going to take you back? no. go back home you aren't wanted here" she began walking away into the back before the boy pulled her back with her arm forcing her to lock eyes with him.

" please just hear me out ry i cant bear the thought of loosing you" the boy pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Once again she let out a rather loud laugh " the shops closing now and harry will be here for me soon please leave." Ryder knew harry wasn't actually going to be picking her up but she needed a way out and quickly.

Noahs face suddenly changed from sad to rage in a matter of second " guess i wasn't the only person who's as lying in our whole relationship how long have you and harry been at it? always knew i couldn't trust him."

" Noah are you being serious? you know i would never ever ever go there with harry he's been my best mate since we were kids for fuck sake get a grip, just because you're insecure because you cheated doesn't mean you can start throwing around accusations now leave before i call the police." she exclaimed in a angry tone becoming even more agitated every second more that she had to spend in the same room as the boy who broke her heart.

The boy finally turned round and began walking out of the shop " this isn't the end of it you will be seeing me again" he said with a stern voice and ryder knew deep down that this wouldn't the last time the pair met but she hoped and prayed it would.

because after all he was her title and she was just his chapter.

" you promised me the moon whilst you fell for another star."she whispered silently to herself.

-

Ahhh i'm back writing ive missed it so much!! will this be the end of noah and ryder or will this be the start of harry and ryder? who knows?