Goth part 3💗

Hoseok POV
Ugh, Finally school is over, I went to find Irene. I saw her and ran up to her I went closer to her and saw her Kissing a girl I blushed and then said sorry then left." Jeez, what did I just witness" I was walking to my house until I heard someone call my name I turned around to and saw Yoongi calling my name." Hobi! You want a ride?" he asked I shook my head and said no." oh come on I insist," he said, I finally gave up and told him okay he grinned and went to open my door for me. I rolled my eyes and got inside the car" why are you walking alone by yourself" He asked" I don't know, I just felt like walking.
Yoongi POV
I nodded at what he said and continued driving as I was driving I saw Hobi texting someone I got curious and said" who are you texting?" he looked at me and said no one. I growled and then said," Who are you texting!" he whimpered as I squeezed his thigh" I'm texting my Friend Irene," he said. I nodded my head and said," don't disobey me, baby boy, or I'll punish you". He blushed and put the phone back. I grinned at him and said," good boy" he turned to the window and watched the birds flypast by the window.
A few minutes later
We made it to his house and he quickly got out of the car and I screamed:" don't forget about our date". He nodded and then shouted ok. I looked at him trying to open his front door and while he was trying to open it I looked down and saw his Perky ass, I licked my lips and shook the dirty things out of my mind. I went back to him and he's was already inside the house, I sighed and drove back to my house so I can get ready for our date.
Hoseok POV
I made it inside the house and sighed. I went to my room and went to take a shower.
A few minutes later
I finished taking a shower, I was about to put on my outfit until I heard a ding from my phone.

Yoongi🤡
Hey, you ready?

Hoseok☺️
No, I just got out of the shower😒

Yoongi🤡
Oh okay jeez sorry I didn't know.

Hoseok☺️
Yeah yeah, whatever tell me when your here.

Yoongi🤡
Okay
Read
I sighed and went to pick an outfit for our date" Hmmm what should I wear" I said...It took me a few minutes to find a perfect outfit.

( his outfit)"Wow I look good" I turned around and smacked my ass

( his outfit)
"Wow I look good" I turned around and smacked my ass.
I heard a honk and I looked outside to see Yoongi waiting, I left my room and went downstairs to take my keys and purse.
I went outside and saw Yoongi standing there with his phone and boy when I said he looked hot, he looked hot!

(Yoongi's outfit)He looked at me and then said" Fuck you look so hot right now, I could just fuck you right now" I blushed and then said" Yeah whatever let's go" he smirked and then opened the door for me

(Yoongi's outfit)
He looked at me and then said" Fuck you look so hot right now, I could just fuck you right now" I blushed and then said" Yeah whatever let's go" he smirked and then opened the door for me. I smiled and then said, "thank you." I sat down and pulled out my phone to see the time, it was 7:30 I told Yoongi to hurry up so we can go eat. He smiled and then said okay.
An hour later
Yoongi POV
I woke up Hoseok, he moved away then said" leave me alone I wanna sleep" I smirked and then squeezed his thighs. His eyes shot up and looked at me with red cheeks, I smirked and then said" we're here" he looked outside and then said" Woah" I got out of the car and opened the door for him. He looked around and then said" I can't wait to see the food there" I chuckled at his cuteness and said let's go. We went inside and sat down I called the waiter to come to take our order" hello what would you like to order!" I looked at the menu and said" I'll like to have the Korean beef Bulgogi with some chicken curry" I looked at the waiter and saw him looking at Hobi's Thighs, I growled and then said" baby what are you gonna order?" he blushed and then said" I'll have Tteokbokki with some black bean spicy noodles" the waiter smiled and then said" okay beautiful, so you guys want Korean Beef Bulgogi with chicken curry and Tteokbokki with black bean spicy noodles" I nodded and then said Yeah with anger in my voice. Hobi looked at me confused and then nodded his head too...

Hi! This is author-nim I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if there are any mistakes please comment and ill fix it. But anyways bye!💜