walking up from a nightmare

After we ate I wad tried from running and going to the carnival today is so awesome then I heard "hello and welcome to stampys lovely world" (quoted from his vids) i didn't know what was happening but they were in the gaming room there was a sign that said recording do not enter i just signed and went to my room and was laying on my bed and went to sleep

*DREAM WORLD*

True we have something to tell you were talking you back to the orphanage there are to many people here so get your things ready bye bye true

*END*

-next day-

I woke up sweating and breathing heavy to see lee and finnball in front of me shaking me are you ok lee asked yeah yeah just a bad nightmare well tell us it helps me fell better finnball said ok you guys called me in the dining room and stampy said there is to many people here so tou guys where going to take me back the orphanage so go pack bags I said as I was starting to cry lee and finnball got up and gave me a hug we whoud never do that to you and wouldn't let that happend you are our sister now and forever I smiled and said thank you I never though I whould fell like this because people told me that im to old to be adopted to the only time I will leave is when I graduate high school which is 6 year ways ( This is taking place in the 6th going into 7th grade summer) and now my life im living is something in can only dream of so thank you guys so much giving tighter as they did the some night true lee and finnball said night I replied back to them once they left I laid in bed smiling look at me now ms.dell just look at me now i said as in closed me eyes and went to sleep.

347 words that is a lot

-True-