chapter 4: wow

as we were walking we walk in front of the orphanage I heard someone yelling true true true I look up and see friend they thought down it was my locket that mrs.dell took for no reason come on true finnball said so I ran ansd cought up with th em what is it amy said it's a locket that my grandma gave to me be for she di... I put my head down I is ok I fell the same way Rosie said my grandma siad and she was the one that took care of me to come on guys mom yelled coming we yelled and headed to my new house. how big will it be where is at is it an a big apartment what all theses question was all in my head and trying to answer them all at tree he same time we stop I though we where there no the bridge that goes up and down to let boat go do the river. Come on I said in my mind can you go any faster please once the bridge was down was started to drive I never Seen this place bed or out loud will you are now are  l for leeeeeex said  I looked behind my no sign of the old building amy more we are there mom said as we pulled into a drive way to a big house WOW I said excitedly it's pretty big  house true do you like it yes I yelled well lets help you get settled in to the house ok lets go I got out of the car.