Chapter 2

Branch: well I'd say that was a successful morning song, whaddya think babe?

Poppy: Really? It was amazing! EEE!!!!

Branch: *chuckles* wow you're adorable

Poppy: *blushes* aw branchie...

Branch: Come on you know you're adorable

Poppy: yes I do

*Poppy said playfully as she nuzzled branch*

Branch: Now I'll meet you later over at the bunker 'kay

Poppy: Okay

Branch: okay I'll see ya later Pumpkin!

*Branch called out to poppy before leaving*

Poppy: You too! heh...

*soon poppy's mind started racing with a question that kind of has been on her mind*

Poppy: I think...I'm gonna go on a little walk in the forest

*Poppy skipped along a path in the forest and was humming to herself*

Poppy: I wonder what it would be like if me and branch had a trolling...

*poppy continued thinking about that when suddenly...*

*SNAP*

*poppy gasped in surprise*

poppy: uhh what was that?

*Then as she waded through some tall grass, she saw it*

*A Small human with two sprained wings and a horn was trapped in a net and was struggling to get out*

*but then when poppy got closer, it jumped towards her with its fangs bared, claws out with green eye whites with red irises, slit deep red pupils with purple smoke erupting from its eyes*

Poppy: AHH!!!

*Poppy was startled and fell backwards as she scooted farther from the creature but it got closer and CLOSER while snarling at her*

Poppy: No no no!

*then the net sprung the creature backwards, making it yelp in surprise*

*poppy only watched as the creature struggled, her adrenaline pumping super hard*

*then the creature flopped on the ground and passed out*

*Poppy was very scared of what happened but she didn't wanna let the animal die, so she cut the net and ran into a corner and ducked*

*The creature got out of the net, but it crawled towards poppy, but its fangs and claws weren't showing and the most shocking thing that poppy noticed was its eyes, the green eye whites weren't green but were now white, with two cornflower blue eyes with round black pupils looking at her*

Poppy: Uhh nice little creature?

*The creature sniffed her until the creature's pupils became slit like they were before and snarled at poppy before it flew away, very badly*

Poppy: Uhm...What just happened?