5

Jungkook P.O.V

Loud club music wasn't my favorite, but what can I do. I followed Jimin's lead to the bar where we ordered our first shots. I know that I don't want to get wasted, but if I want to have a little bit of fun I need alcohol in my body.

"Look there are two beautiful girls come with me to say hi to them" Jimin said and started pulling me towards them. "Hi, are you alone here" Jimin smirked and looked to them from their hair to their feet, as always he likes to check girls out.

"Want to join us?" one of the girls asked seductively, that gave my body goosebumps. Jimin didn't said anything just sit next to this girl, so I haven't had a choice just to sit next to the other girl.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jimin was drunk and of a lot of time he was touching and kissing a girl who gladly accepted his kisses. For myself I was tipsy and afraid that some media or fans will see us and to my misery this girl next to me tried to flirt with me a whole night, but on my mind was just one person and that was my Taehyung. I was wondering what he is doing, maybe he went for a walk with Hobi hyung or maybe he just in his room, if he sad or happy. I know that now I needed to think about anything but him, but I can't help myself, the girl next to me didn't give me any interest and all her flirt was disgusting for me.

I was spacing out when she touched my hand "I think we need to get them to the hotel" she said and pointed at Jimin and girl. I just nodded and stud up.

"Jimin hyung I think we need to go" I said to him and when he looked at me he smiled and nodded. At first I felt relieved that this thing was this easy, but then I saw him grabbing this girl and going towards exit. I followed them and the other girl followed us also. We can't go with some random taxy so I called our driver to pick us up. After my phone call I saw Jimin again making out with that girl, I think if he was sober he wouldn't do that, yes, Jimin is like having flings with girls, but he respects them, but when he gets drunk he forgets everything.

We sat in the car Jimin and girls in the back and I sat in passenger seat. I still don't know why the other girl tags with us.

"Where you live, we will drop you" I asked her, she just smiled and reply

"I go with you because I don't trust to leave my friend with you two".

I didn't say anything and just rolled my eyes, if she thinks that she can get in my bad she is very wrong.

After reaching our hotel I started walking toward my room, because Jimin was save her and if he wants have fun with that girl that's up to him. But my problems didn't end here, because this girl was walking behind me.

"You know that I don't have room in here and I need to wait for my friend" she said to me.

"You can wait at lobby; I will say to them that give you some water" after that I met her angry eyes, she started to walk towards me and the next moment she was kissing me.

Taehyung P.O.V

I went for a walk in the evening and didn't felt when night came up. I was so lost in my mind and hurt that Jungkook went to the club where would be a lot of girls. I know that I not in the place to get hurt, angry or jealous, but I just can't help myself thinking about him. I wish he is gay and maybe like me too, but I know that is not true and he likes girls. I'm so silly to fell in love with my fellow member, because if true came to light our group will be in trouble and I don't want that. I know that is big secret that my company hide that Kim Taehyung is gay, but Korea is still very homophobic country and we can't do anything. All those things in my mind made me more upset and moody.

When I reached hotel I wanted to check maybe Jungkook is back, because now how silly it may sound I need him, I need his embrace. I get to the lift and pressed our floor number, lift was with mirror walls so I checked myself. When lift door open my heart broke in to million pieces, because in front of me there was Jungkook kissing a girl.