Chapter 9: Train hard, rest hard, eat hard

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Ichigo: The Soul palace...

Ichibe: Yup ! You two should revel in the simple fact that you're here ! Run-of-the-mill Shinigami have never graced these hallowed halls ! Well, I guess calling you garden variety Shinigamis is a bit of a stretch... or even Shinigami, now that I think about it...

"To think Aizen tried to move heaven and Earth to get here... As far as killing 100,000 just to... Wait, Ôken ?"

Ichibe: Hm ?

"Isn't this place supposed to be locked ? How did we got here without using the Ôken ?"

Ichibe: We used it. It's right here. The Ôken is, a power given to those chosen to become part of the Zero Division, which manifests itself into us from the Soul King. It's literally in our bones.

Ichibe: To sum it up... There are two ways to get into the Soul Palace. With our permission, which means we don't have to be here physically as long as we just will it. Or, you can make an Ôken, as Aizen attempted to. In other words, using his Reijutsu... He tried to recreate one of us.

"... Oh dear me..."

Senjumaru: Creating life... Assassinating the king... And trying to take the throne as God. Aizen Sosuke, is without a doubt, the personification of evil. However, do not let your guard down, Kurosaki Ichigo, L/n Y/n. For those Quincies that were involved in this incident, are far more malevolent and depraved than he ever was.

Tenjirou: Alrighty then !! Don't move a muscle, OK ?! Ahh yeah, here we go !! Get ready to surf the friendly skies !

Tenjirou: Don't even flinch... If you so much as pass gas, you're dead meat ! Ready... Get set... AND G-

Ichigo: WAIT... WOAH, WOAH, WAIT A SECOND !!