CHAPTER 17: Love Between Two Worlds

Izuku's POV:

Both kissing my neck sends shivers through my entire body. Kacchan moves up and gently bites my ear. Causing me to gasp. As kacchan chuckles and gets behind me. Todoroki whispers in my ear.

"Just say the word when you want us."

Not thinking and going on instincts alone. My fingers begin to go under Todoroki's white robes and enter for widening. I feel nervous as Todoroki moans. So I start to pull away. Only for him to gently caress the palm of his hand against my arm. His fingers hug tight enough to guide my finger movements as he guides me to his pleasure point. Kacchan wraps his arms around me. While kisses and bites all over leave marks of possessive behavior. With no warning, Kacchan's tail slips in by my waist and inside me. Circling around and moving fast with vibrating forced in tiny movments. My mouth opens to moan but was stopped by Todoroki's kiss. Just as it starts to intensify. Kacchan pulls on my hair to tilt my head back. So I reached up with my free hand to grasp his hair and pull him into a kiss. As we kiss, I feel a cold breeze blow at my-

"NAAH~"

Kacchan had removed his tail from within me and undressed my lower half at the same time.

"Such a sweet sound. I wanna hear more of it from you deku."

Todoroki guides my hips closer for entry but stops as the tip touches his hole. Kacchan moves his magic to expose himself and touches his tip to my hole.

"Want to proceed midoriya?"

"Y...yes p..pl..ease"

Todoroki pulls my hips close with force. As his tightness engulfs my cock.  My mind drifts away without a thought as the sensation is the only thing I know at this moment. Kacchan thrusts in with such precision that I moan loud enough for it to echo. It hurt but in a different way then I've ever felt before.

"Oh God oh ghaah~ mmmmore."

Todoroki and Kacchan smirk and nod. Right after they started working together.  It was as if I'm the ball getting passed around in tennis. Both keeping pase and not letting up for a single moment. As Todoroki kisses my shoulders and neck while licking the marks Kacchan left. Kacchan is rubbing my nipples.

"I...I'm g...onnna nnnnhuh~"

Both begin to grunt and moan. Then it happens. The explosive force us stimulated nerves screaming out in exsticy causes my body to tense before feeling weak and collapse onto Todoroki's chest. Kacchan pulls out panting.

"That wasn't too bad nerd. Maybe next time we could- *gasp?*

Kacchan freezes up like he's in a trance. Todoroki pulls me out of him and covers my exposed body by pulling up my pants. Right after that he pulls me up to stand and flies up backwards a bit.

"What's happening to Kacchan?"

"I'm not sure but that presence isn't good."

Kacchan goes limp and tilts his head down.

"He's calling me."

"Kacchan?"

Kacchan punches the ground and causes an explosion that opens a hole straight to hell. Todoroki flies above it with me in his arms. I scream out while trying to reach for Kacchan.

"KAACHAAAAAN!!"