1.

Norfolk Virginia Norfolk International AirportAugust 3, 2020Friday Evening

Norfolk Virginia
Norfolk International Airport
August 3, 2020
Friday Evening

"Are you sure you have everything you need?" My mama asked me as I was getting ready to catch my flight to Los Angeles

"Yes mom." I laughed as I hugged her and dad again. "I made sure I had everything that I needed, I even triple checked." I assured them.

"If you need anything just call us and we'll be there." My dad told me as he kissed my forehead and I smiled while nodding my head.

"And if you forgot anything behind just call me or your father and we'll ship it to your right away, also make good choices and I want you to have as much fun as you can but I also want you to stay on top of your school work. Medical school won't be easy at all and that's coming from one of the best Neurosurgeons."

"Lorraine you just got to brag huh?" My dad chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my mom's shoulder.

"The flight to Los Angeles California is now ready, I repeat the flight to Los Angeles California is now ready. Please come through gate b in a orderly fashion." The intercom spoke loudly and I smiled as I quickly grabbed the luggage's that I was bringing, the rest is already inside of the house I'm staying in.

After sayin bye to my parents I finally left off towards the place, I found my seat and placed my luggage above the carrier, I sat down in the seat and pulled my phone out. It's a brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max that I received for a graduation gift.

Although I'm 21 years old, I'm starting very late at a university. I currently graduated from Norfolk Technical School with my Associates in Biology and now I will be attending UCLA to receive my Bachelors in Human Physiology. Afterwards I'll complete my internship and residency before coming a full time surgeon.

I seriously couldn't believe that I officially left my parent's nest. I love my parents with all of my heart but they're so damn strict when it comes to me, due to me being the only daughter they have. My brothers do not get the same special treatment the way I do.