3.

Later that evening

Later that evening

"He text me." I told Von as I came downstairs. After I took a shower I got dress into his clothes and went right to sleep to take a nap. As soon as I woke up, I checked my phone and seen that the Jerome text me.

"You okay?" Von asked me as he stood up from the couch and paused the football game.

"Yeah I'm okay, it's okay Von. I'm not mad or anything, you was just playing around and being goofy. I promise." I assured him and he nodded his head and pulled me in a hug. I smiled a little and hugged him back.

"Look at you being a little simp. I should let you dump me in the pool more often." I smirked causing him to smack his teeth.

"Get cho ass on with that shit. I can't be nice to yo ass." He chuckled as he snatched my phone from my hand. "What's that password?"

"Uh un Von. Why you all up in my stuff?" I hissed as I tried to grab my phone but he snatched it back.

"Back yo ass up, what's that password?"

"060899." I replied and he nodded his head and typed the password down before sitting down, I sat down next to him and watch him go to the messages.

"Hey beautiful. What you doing?" He read loudly before laughing.

"Von what are we doing? What's the point of all this? I don't even know what I'm suppose to be doing." I groaned.

"India said Yo ass good at acting so make his ass vulnerable and fall for you, make him trust you. The thing is, he don't know that I know that he's trying to set me and Durk on. I'm always one step ahead of these mother fuckers." He scoffed.

"Whatever. Is there any rules to this shit?"

"Don't fall in love with his ass, keep yo lips to yo self, don't be having sex with that nigga and don't be looking suspicious." He snapped.

"Damn why you gotta be so aggressive? And shit I'll have his ass telling me all the secrets if I hop on that dick onetime."  I smirked causing him to stale face me.

"Don't let that mouth get yo ass in trouble." He calmly said as he exit out the message and starting scrolling through my other messages.

"I'm just going to tell him that I'm saving myself for marriage but if he kisses me or gives me a hickey then I'm going to let him. Wouldn't want to ruin the plan and seem suspicious." I shrugged as I stared off to space. As I was waiting for him to give me my phone something clicked in my head causing me to gasp loudly.