Chapter 4, we're not alone

"DADDY THE SONG STARTED AGAIN!" Jack screamed. "Jack that's no possible we unplugged the-" Dad paused as the music slowly filled the house, we go back to the attic to sort out the box, next to the box, carved in the floor are the words 'I like music.' We had officially had enough of it, we unplugged the box and smashed it to smithereens with a mallet. "Finally!" Dad shouts as the music box bursts into flames. "Mum can we go to Freddy Fazbears Pizza again?" My little brother asks, he really loves it there, mum gets in the car and drives him there, but me and dad stay home with Jesse, I just bought him a new toy, he loves to play. We hear scurrying around in the attic, we assume it's rats and continue to play with Jesse. The scurrying goes on for a while, longer than last time, as soon as we stop, we hear scratching on the walls, we ignore it again. Jack comes home and he has a lot of balloons again, and a photo of him with Bonnie, a blue rabbit with an electric guitar. In the night, I have a strange dream, I see the puppet, looking at me, then I see the music box burst to flames, the puppet points at it, then at me, then it jumps at me, I wake up and its morning. 'It's just a bad dream, pull yourself together' I whisper to myself. I go into the attic and see the puppet, sitting in the chair as usual, but in the walls there are drawings, one of the doll, one of a young kid and one of the golden bear from Freddy Fazbears. This puzzles me but I ignore every instinct telling me to tell someone. I hear my mum scream, I run downstairs and see my cat, dead on the floor, and with Jesse's blood, a message on the floor says 'what the hell did you do to my box?' That's when I realise, we're not alone in this house. "It was the puppet" Jack says "we destroyed his box, and now he wants revenge" he says. "Jack, it could have been anyone" dad says, but I believe Jack, the puppet is after us.