No Where to Hide

Request: I wanted to request maybe a 2k12 Parasitica!Donnie?

*Rubs hands together* I had a lot of fun with this one! Enjoy!

~~~

You have never been more scared in your whole entire life.

Sure, it was scary when those Purple Dragon thugs jumped you, it was scary when you were captured by the Kraang, and it was scary when you almost killed by Shredder.

But you had been saved by the turtles all those times.

This time, you had to save yourself from the turtles.

You had told Donnie you thought Leo was acting weird after he had been stung by that bug. You had told Donnie to keep an eye on him. But did Donnie listen? The answer was no. He, Mikey, and Raph just shrugged it off and only considered his behavior as him trying to protect them.

You wanted to yell at Donnie, tell him “I told you so!”, and scold him for not listening to his girlfriend.

That would have been inappropriate, however. When Leo lost it and started to attack you and his brothers, you, Donnie, and Mikey ran for Donnie’s lab. Donnie quickly worked on an antidote for Leo while Raph held him off. That didn’t work as Leo ended up biting Raph, and Raph went crazy as well.

Donnie and Mikey then started to fight them off as you tried to finish your boyfriend’s work. Donnie was bit by Raph.

You and Mikey were left. You two worked hard to finish the antidote, but before you could finish, the others began to try and get in. Mikey said he would fight them off, and you thought he did, that is until he and is brothers broke down the door of Donnie’s lab. Thankfully, you had finished the antidote. All you had to do was get the solution into some needles and safely inject each turtle with it.

You were now hiding in the kitchen cupboard, holding the bottle of the antidote closely. There was loud noises, growls, and shouts of frustration outside as the turtles looked for you.

"Please go out please go out…" you whispered to yourself. The noises stopped and you heard footsteps leave the kitchen. Cracking the cupboard door open, you saw the kitchen was a mess, but the turtles had left. Sighing to yourself, you climbed down and made a run for the lab.

You had to hide only once behind the pinball machine as you crossed the main room. The turtles went into the dojo and you had a clear path to the lab.

However, something stopped you.

"(Y/N)…?" W-what happened…" Donnie’s voice reached your ears. You froze, not sure if he was only trying to lure you in, or if he was being serious.

"Donnie? Are you okay?" turning around, you saw your boyfriend standing there, holding his head with his eyes closed.

"Yeah… I got a headache…" he stumbled over to you. You wanted to take a step back, to turn around and run, but how could he talk so normally if he was still in that crazed, zombie-like state?

"Did the parasitic venom wear off?" you placed a hand on his shoulder. He nodded, "Oh good! I thought I lost you!"

You pulled him into a hug, and he embraced you. Donnie began to gently kiss your neck and you smiled to yourself. But that all changed quickly as pain quickly erupted from your neck. You pushed the purple clad turtle away and realization hit you as you saw the black eyes and wicked grin.

He was still infected.

He bit you.

Now you were infected.

"You are so gullible, my dear," Donnie cupped your chin and you began to feel sick.

"Get away from me!" You pushed him again and ran towards the lab. You managed to get there and shut the door. The pain began to spread from your neck into your shoulders and arms, making your hands shake as you tried to get the antidote into the needles. It was hard, but you were able to get them into the needles, plus an extra one for you.

"I hope this works…" you gasped as you started to shake more and felt your vision going orange and hazy. The door burst open behind you as you grabbed the needle and went to inject yourself with the antidote.

"Don’t try and fight it, (Y/N)," Donnie hissed into your ear and wrapped his arms around you. You wanted to fight him, but you were too weak. You could barely move. To make things worse, he began to kiss your jaw line and neck, making your knees weak.

"Stop," you whispered. Tears formed in your eyes as he held you tighter and began to pull you from the desk and the lab.

"You will join us soon, my dear," he sounded amused. With the last bit of energy you could muster, you lifted your arm up, and stabbed the needle into his arm. He let out a shriek and let go of you, causing you to fall to the floor.

You didn’t know what would happen next, as you felt another sharp pain, this time in your arm, and everything went black.