Some People Never Learn

March 6, 2012
What up journal

Today's glee rehearsal was pretty good. We had some really good performances but I'll get to that. Something people need to realize is to not poke the beast but hey if their going to you can't stop it all you can do is watch what unfolds...

As I walk into the choir room I notice that the only two people here already are Madea and Puck. At first I didn't think anything of it until I walk past them and overhear their conversation. "That was some of the best weed I ever had Madea" said Puck. Madea said "Boy trust me I know. When I'm at home I be having my room lit up like Jamaica." I stop and look at both of them. When they notice me staring I said "Madea please tell me you weren't out smoking with Puck." before she could answer I cut her off by saying "What were you thinking? Don't you know weed is bad for you?" she looked at me for a second and then said "I got glaucoma." I throw my arms up in air and walked to a chair shaking my head.

A little bit after that everyone else begins to come in. As soon as I see Rachel I roll my eyes and say to her "Rachel don't start that crap again this year." she looked at me and pulled back the tape that was covering her mouth and said "I feel like my talents are being wasted because I can't sing Barbra even though she is old school. She is the epitome of old school." When she's done speaking she puts the tape over her mouth. By this time everyone is looking at our interaction.

Madea walks over to us and says. "Little girl if you don't take that tape off your mouth." Rachel does what she is told but rolls her eyes and says "Whatever. I can't wait until this week is over so I don't have to see you anymore." It's like everything in the room stops and everyone is looking at Rachel dumbfounded. Madea's eyes go wide and she raised an eyebrow. She looked around the room just to make sure she had heard correctly. When she noticed everyone was pretty much wearing the same expression she said "First of all little girl who you talking to like that. Oooooo" she started walking back and forth trying to calm herself down but every time she would look at Rachel she would get mad all over again. I was about to tell Rachel off when Madea cut me off and said "You young people are so disrespectful. Little girl I can teach you in five seconds what your momma and daddy should have. I'm from a school where you say yes sir, no sir, yes ma'am, no ma'am or you got your teeth knocked out of your mouth. Trust me you are so close to me knocking yours out." After Madea finished saying what she had to say to Rachel she started pacing.

When the shock finally wore off of Rachel she said "Did you just threaten to physical harm me? I should have you arrested." By the time she was finished with her rant she was on her feet with her cell phone in her hand. Everyone was watching to see what Madea was going to have to say about the treat Rachel had made. Finn spoke up before anyone else could and said "Okay everyone just calm down. Rachel you know you were wrong for coming in here with that tape over your mouth and that attitude." Before he could say anything else Rachel cut him off and replied " She just threatened me and you going to take her side and tell me what I did wrong really Finn? I should just get up and take my talent els-" before she could finish her sentence Finn yelled "THEN GO RACHEL! No one is stopping you. I'm getting sick and tired of your bad attitude all because you're not getting your way. You know what I think we need a break Rachel so just go."

Everyone watching the exchange was shocked by Finn's words. Rachel looked at Finn like she didn't know who he was. Madea Stepped in at this point and said "Alright now y'all sit down and stop this before this gets any worse." When neither Finn nor Rachel seat down like Madea said she yell "SAT Y'ALL ASSES DOWN" This time Finn broke his and Rachel's staring contest and sat down. Rachel on the other hand grabbed her books and walked out of the room mumbling about how she couldn't believe Finn.

The whole choir room was quiet for about ten minutes processing everything that had just happened. Brittany was the one to finally break the silence by saying "Wow that fight was worse then the fight I had with Lord Tubbington last night about his Arby's addition." That broke everyone from their shocked states and everyone began to snicker including Finn. Madea cut the laughing short when she said "Okay. On that note who wants to start us off with their song?"

Everyone started looking around to see who was going to start us off and when no one raised their hand Puck said "I'll go Madea I ain't scared unlike these guys." Puck got up and went over and told the band his song and picked up a guitar and signaled for the band to begin before he started to sing.

Turn off the lights and light a candle
Tonight I'm in a romantic mood, yeah

Let's take a shower, shower together
I'll wash your body and you'll wash mine, yeah
Rub me down in some hot oils, baby, yeah
And I'll do the same thing to you

Just turn off the lights, come to me
Girl, I wanna give you a special treat, you're so sweet
Turn off the lights and let's get cozy
See, you're the only one in the world that I need

I wanna love you, love you all over, yeah
Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again
Whisper sweet words of love in your ear
Show you how much I missed you, missed you, my dear

Turn 'em off and come to me
Tonight, I'm in a sexy mood, baby and light a candle
Girl, there's something that I, I wanna do to you
I wanna do, I wanna do to you, baby

Would you mind if I asked you to
Would you rub me down
Would you rub me down in some, in some burnin' hot oils, baby, yeah
I swear, I can do the same thing, the same thing to you, baby

Turn 'em off and let's get cozy
I wanna give you a special treat, you've been so sweet
Turn 'em off and come closer
You're the only one in this whole wide world that I'd ever need

Turn 'em off and light a candle
You see, there's somethin' I, somethin' I, somethin' I, somethin' I
Somethin' I wanna do to you, baby

I'm lyin' here waitin', my dear
You can get what you want any time you want it
I'm lyin' here waitin', my dear
Come get what you need, give me what I need

Tell me what you wanna do
(There's somethin' I)
Tell me what you wanna do, babe
(There's somethin' I, somethin' I wanna do to you, baby)
Tell me what you wanna do
(Yeah)
Tell me what you wanna do, babe
(Yes)

Tell me what you wanna do
(I've got somethin' in my mind)
Tell me what you wanna do, babe
(Somethin' that I've been wantin' to do all the time, yeah, yes)
Tell me what you wanna do
(I wanna give you a special treat)
Tell me what you wanna do, babe
('Cause you've been so sweet, yeah, yes)

(Anything that you want, anything that you need, I got it, I got it)
Tell me what you wanna do
(I can do it)
Tell me what you wanna do, babe
(I'm willin')
Tell me what you wanna do
Tell me what you wanna do, babe
(I'm willin' to try)

By the time the song was over everyone was in a better mood and was rocking right along with Puck. Puck went and put the guitar back and took his seat while Madea made her way back to the front of the room. Madea had a huge smile on her face when she said "That is what I'm talkin about good job Puck. Okay now who wants to go nex-" before she could finish her sentence she was interrupted but Sue coming in the room and saying "Okay Sloppy babies lets get to work." Madea looked over at the person who interrupted her and said "Sue?"…..

… Oh shit Madea's calling me I better go see what she wants before she comes and slaps the hell out of me. Holla for now!

Mercy!