Sue?

March 6, 2012
Okay Journal where was I?

Oh right…

Sue looked over at Madea and looked like she saw a ghost. When she got herself together she said "I know that's not who I think it is. MADEA!" At this point everyone in the room is confused. I looked between Sue and Madea thinking 'Oh God Please No.' I turned to Madea and asked "Do you two know each other?" She turned to me and said "Girl yeah me and Sue go way back. We use to raise a lot of hell back in the day."

By this time we all have our mouths hanging open and a WTF look on our faces. Before anyone got the chance to say anything Madea hugged Sue and said "Girl I haven't seen you since we robbed that bank in 1990. I thought they caught you." Sue replied "It has been a long time. And hell no they ain't catch me you know I was always quick. So what have you been up to? Still causing trouble?" Madea looked at her and shrugged her shoulders and said "You know me girl I'm still doing me. I'll always be a hell raiser." Sue nodded her head and asked "You still packing Dea?" Madea held up her purse and said "I don't ever go anywhere with out my piece. You never know when something is going to pop off."

I can't do anything but shake my head because this is literally my worst nightmare. "So what you making these sloppy babies do?" Sue asked Madea. Madea replied "There each going to perform an old skool song. You know old skool girl me you and the girls used to bump it back in the day." Sue said "Hell yea that blue lights in the basement music. So is that why I saw Mrs. Focker storm her way out of here before I came in?" Madea shook her head and said "If your talking about that girl Rachel then yea and you know me girl I was about to catch a case over that girl."

Sue shook her head and replied "Yea she can have that effect on people. Anyway back to the music who's going to sing now?" Everyone was still trying to figure out what they had just seen and heard to respond. Well everyone but Sugar who's hand flew up while she hopped up out of her seat and over to the band. Before anyone had the chance to protest the band began to "I'll Take You There" by The Staple Singers.

After her very interesting performance everyone looked over at Madea to see if she was going to say anything about it. Madea was staring at Sugar wide eyed and said "Wow. Wow. WOW." she looked around and saw everyone staring and said "What the hell y'all staring at? Thank you Sugar that was something go sit down and who's next?" As soon as Madea said those words her and Sue shared a look that said 'The heck was that' Blaine took the opportunity to go and talk to the band about his song choice.

When the band started "Always and Forever" by Heatwave Sue and Madea broke away from there silent conversation to look and see who was about to sing. Blaine took a deep breath and looked up and found Kurt's eyes and started singing his heart out to him. When the song was over everyone stood up and clapped for his performance. Madea had a smile on her face and said "That boy know he can sing." When Blaine got back to his set Kurt pulled him into a big hug. When they pulled away Blaine whipped away the tears that were rolling down Kurt's face and grabbed his hand.

Madea took a look at the clock and noticed we were almost out of time so she said "Okay we have time for one more song who wants it?" Artie wheeled to the front of the room and said "I'll take it but with my song the fellas are gonna sing back up for me." He signaled for the band to start.

(Artie/The New Direction Guys)
I like girl words can't express the way I feel for you
I like the way you hold me, the way you touch me
I like girl everything you do to me, you know I like it
I like don't stop now, I like

Oh, my dreams are now reality
Each and every time you are here with me
The touch, you give me with your hands
When you caress my skin I'm under your command

Girl you hypnotize me with your eyes
It took me some time, but now I realize
It's you, to whom which I belong
I love it, the feeling's getting strong

I like the things you do to me
I like it brings out ecstasy

I like it really turns me on
I like the feeling's getting strong

Oh girl, you are my lover
When I'm with you, there is no other
A spell, you've got me under
Please don't you leave, I'm on my hands and knees

Words, can't express the way I feel
Emotions for you are so real
Girl, you love me over over again
Don't stop, please don't let it in

I like the things you do to me
I like it brings out ecstasy
I like it really turns me on
I like the feeling's getting strong

You know I love it, hey girl, you know I care 
(I like the way you)
Sugar, you know I love it baby

(I like)Baby I like it, (I like) sugar I love you
(I like)Oh, love you, oh
(I like)Baby I like you, (I like) hey hey I like you, you
(I like)Baby I love you

I like it hey baby, I like it, oh sugar (I like)
Oh I like it, that's the way life turns to like
Like turns to love, (I like) oh baby
You keep me safe and warm

(I like)I like it, pretty baby
(I like)I like it, lil' sugar, (I like) I like it, pretty baby, pretty baby give it to me, ooo
(I like)I like it, oh baby, (I likeI like it oh baby
Oh I like it

(I like)I like the way you wear your hair
(I like)I like the stylish clothes you wear
(I like)The way you kiss me I belong
(I like)Give me all your lovin', all night long

When Artie got finished everyone began cheering him on. Madea looked at him and said "Boy you killed that song you have what is it you kids now a days say?" Artie smiled and said "Swag?" Madea replied "Yea whatever the hell that is. Anyway the class is over come tomorrow prepared to sing." Sue stood up then and watched as there was very little movement from us and said "Get out NOW." Everyone started to scurry out the choir room….

…. Anyway when I got home I asked Madea all about how she and Sue knew each other and I am not going to lie it is a crazy story. Now I have to pick my song for the assignment so I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. Peace

Mercy!