𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

Chapter Twenty | Confirmation

                   📍New York City, NY, U.S.

"We TMZ famous now, " I teased Timothee as we were walking to Tom's Restaurant

"We TMZ famous now, " I teased Timothee as we were walking to Tom's Restaurant. Timothee laughed at my comment as we walked inside the restaurant and went to a quiet private booth.

"Are you a fan of Riverdale, " I asked him to which Timothee just shrugged his shoulders. "It's okay, " Timothee said as I scrunched my face up and shook my head.

"The first season was good maybe even the second but now...that shit's just lame and they try too hard, " I said making Timothee laugh.

"I want spaghetti, " Timothee said making me laugh , " Mom's spaghetti, " I joked as Timothee looked at me. "You're a fan of Eminem, " he questioned as I nodded my head yes.

"Where have you been all my life, " Timothee exaggerated as he hugged me. "I've been around just never met you, " I said as Timothee kissed me repeatedly.

"You know we're probably gonna have to confirm our relationship since the photos TMZ got right, " Timothee said as I nodded my head.

"So are you okay about us going public? You might get some backlash for going out with a black girl, " I said to Timothee. Which it was all so true we would both get backlash. Honestly, there's not a lot of interracial couples in Hollywood so this would be something new and I don't want it to ruin Timothee's career or life.

Timothee just laughed at what I said as kissed me again confusing me. "Why'd you do that?" I questioned him. "Because I don't care who sees us at this point and honestly I never cared. Your race was and will never be an issue to me. Are you okay about dating a Jewish guy of French and English ancestry?" Timothee asked me while caressing my cheek making me blush and shake my head no. "No, I don't care what you are...I still have feelings for you, " I said as Timothee nodded his head and smiled at me before leaning my chin into his and kissed me.

It felt so good and meaningful so I leaned in closer not breaking away. It felt that without saying I love you to each other we said it through this kiss. With both of us too afraid to say if first. We let our actions do the work. We would always support the other and care for one another. Not give up on our relationship too. As we both want this to work.

I finally pulled away as Timothee just smiled and licked his lips. Making me fan myself funnily.
"Now that's all over with want to order some food, " Timothee suggested as I nodded my head.

"Good cause I'm hungry, " Timothee said rubbing his stomach making him laugh as I shook my head.

We then had a waitress come over and we ordered our food and drinks and we spent the rest of our time talking until our food came out.

"You know I've never realised until now how much of a fan I am or alternative music. Florence + the machine are so good, Lana Del Rey is that bitch period, and Marina and the Diamonds her voice is like heaven. Even Coldplay, MGMT, and Tame Impala, " I fangirled as Timothee laughed while eating his omelet.