𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 - 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡

Chapter Nine|  Slow Down
                              — 20th March 2018

📍Los Angeles, California, U.S.

📷 Instagram📱
           @naomiwilliams | 203. 7 M Followers

Liked by zendaya, tchalamet, and 6,839,726 others

and 6,839,726 others.

naomiwilliams: that black melanin poppin in this sun ☀️ 😘🤎

View all 152, 617 comments

⚫️     ⚫️    ⚫️

It's been a couple of weeks since Timothee and I started dating and right now we're at the beach with some friends. Just Jasmine and her boyfriend, Mindy, August and his girlfriend, and my model bestie Cara.

We rented out a beach house and everything since we wanted to sort of take a vacation from while also still stating close to work.

                Naomi's Outfit, Hairstyle, & Makeup

"Do you think I look okay, " I asked Jasmine and Mindy who rolled there eyes and laughed

"Girl you look good now let's go." Mindy said as she hit my butt. And so I pushed her away.

"Yeah you need to hurry up it's hot as hell and I'm trying to go swimming." Jasmine said as we then came out of the beach house and went on the beach where everyone else was.

"Hey, my bad we took to long, " I said as I sat down next to Timothee who nodded his head."It's okay I wasn't rushing you, " Timothee said as I shyly laughed and drank some of my ice-cold Sprite.

"Ooo you need to watch Black Panther actually all of y'all need to so far that's the best superhero movie of 2018 until avengers infinity war obviously," I said to everyone.

"I'm not gonna lie but being a villain looks really good on Micheal B.Jordan, " Mindy said making me laugh and then nod my head.

"For real though I've seen it and it's really good. And we finally have a black superhero, " Jasmine said as we high-fived each other.

"Now Cara what we doing for August, " I teased.
"You already know we're gonna get messed up especially since your turning 21," Cara said as she hugged me while yelling happily.

"Ooo we can also probably go on a Spiderman Marathon, but the Toby Maguire one. " I suggested.
"Fine by me as long as you bring snacks, " Cara said as I nodded my head, " Duh of course I am you no how I always get the munchies while watching movies, " I said to Cara.

"Okay assholes it's too hot to be sitting here talking I'm going to swim let's roll Micheal, " Jasmine said as she and Micheal, her boyfriend got up and went to swim.

"Alright my beautiful ballerina we can't let them have all the fun, " Ansel said to Violetta, his girlfriend who blushed and took his hand to leave.

"You wanna go for a swim, " Timothee asked as I just laughed and then raced to the ocean while yelling, " Last one to get in the food is paying for dinner tonight." Which instantly had Timothee moving his feet running after me making me laugh while running as fast as I could. But eventually, Timothee caught up to me and lifted me up over his shoulder stopping me from getting in the water.

"Help....no...Timothee, " I yelled while laughing and kicking my feet a little bit. Timothee then carried me into the water and I got a little mad because of my hair." I can't afford to get my hair messed up, " I said as I touched my hair making sure it was okay as Timothee gave me a "really" look. "Are you serious, " Timothee said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay fine get wet all you want but when I don't hug of kiss you don't say nothing, " I said as Timothee then started splashing all water on me and my hair getting it wet.

After he was done he swam closer to me and I tried to swim away but Timothee grabbed my waist bring me closer to him. "Timmy Tim is sorry, " Timothee said as he leaned in to try to kiss me but I turned my head making him kiss my cheek. "Nope you not even supposed to be hugging me and you definitely not kissing me, " I said to Timothee who then had a frown. "I'm sorry Noni, " Timothee said.

I don't know why but he always calls me Noni which is alright since Noni is kinda a nickname for Naomi but that's okay. I think it's cute but he'll be the only person that can call me that.

"I'm sorry.....I'm sorry, " Timothee said as he hugged me and kissed my neck making me blush and smile."Okay...I'll forgive you, " I teased as I then wrapped my arms around Timothee and repeatedly kissed him. I wrapped my legs around Timothee's waist once things got heavy and so I unwrapped one of my hands and splashed all water on him.

"What you got to say now huh, " I teased while splashing him with water but then I felt myself getting splashed with water and so I turned around and saw Jasmine. "I know this heifer did not just splash me, " I said aloud as I then turned around and started to splash and throw water on Jasmine, and next thing I knew everyone was splashing water at each other.

Overall our time on the beach was pretty cool and once it got dark we set up a bonfire and ate some barbecue we made while around the fire.

"This is delicious, " I said eating a rib tip while Timothee just started laughing at me. "Wha..what's wrong, " I asked curiously as Timothee then licked his thumb and wiped something off my cheek making me look at him funny."Boy, I don't know where your lips been, " I said to him as he just eyed me like am I being serious. "Okay well I kinda know where they been." I answered as Timothee wrapped his arms around me. "Really where have they been, " Timothee asked as I just shyly blushed.

"Your lips where on my luscious beautiful soft lips, " I whispered to him and kissed him. Which made me stop eating my food too. "Your lips taste like barbecue sauce, " Timothee said making me laugh."Yeah no shit Lil Timmy Tim, " I said as we continued on with our relaxation.