Lulu's Tragic Story OC ( Lynlee Lotus) NOT FOR KIDS Sketch

I wanted to some creepy and dark art and why not talk about one of my OC's that I created Freshman year. Meet Lulu known Lynlee Lotus the youngest performer in the circus of hell. She joins Circus Baby and her collies of the seasons. Circus Baby consider her the lost daughter she had ever had.

Lynlee was born in a large mansion of a high class family. She had anything she could want friends, good family relationship, and pet of her own which was a puppy. Things start change when Lynlee had to move out of the mansion because her corrupt Uncle wanted her to start working in his factory filled with sweets but Lynlee didn't want to go. Her parents give in to the amount of money the uncle offered. Lynlee was now a worker and slave to her Uncle all his collies treated her like shit and if she did not comply or did something wrong the Uncle would abuse her to the point she'll end up weak and frail. Months and months were true hell for Lynlee. She always hoped that her parents would let her come home. Few days later her Uncle gave her a letter of her parent's died in a tragic car accident by a truck driver. Lynlee was completely losing her sanity for the abuse everyday her Uncle had always find new ways to teach her right. On the month of September the last time she was here she kept planning ways to end her life but her Uncle and collies always caught her and started to get aggriavted he told her one day he's going to cut her body into pieces.  She ran away trying to find a place to hide and holding weapon but passes out from the bruises, cuts, needles in her skin. As her uncle reading a letter Lynlee locked herself in the basement placing a noose on the ceiling with a old wooden chair. She closes her eyes tears pouring down but it was only way to be reunited to her family and away from this hell Lynlee places the noose around her neck and leaps with her skin turning blue as she shakes and throat suffocating as her Uncle steps in cuts the rope dragging Lynlee in his warehouse were he gets out his sharp, rusty tools the words he said to her earlier had to do with her body. Unfortunately Lynlee fell in vain with the monster cutting her up until she held her last breath dying in his arms. He screamed in agony and hanged himself at the end. Lynlee Lotus died age 11 part of her body cut up along with tools and sharp needles all over. Blood everywhere. In the underground a clown girl extends her hand giving her a deal to be part of her circus getting vengeance on who sedated her in her cold body. She now lived as Lulu~

Hope You Guys enjoy ❤