Prologue

Prologue: The Secret to be Watch

"What the hell is going on?"

"Where are we?!"

"Why are you guys here?— wait how did we get here?!"

"Guys! Calm down! Let's analyze the situation!" The Class President, Isogai Yuma said in which Kataoka Meg— his fellow class representative agreed to do and helped him, "Everyone quiet!" she ordered her classmates. Some of them quickly obeyed but some of them remained panicking.

"Whoever brought us here. Make sure you hide well! Once I take a glimpse of you. I will beat you 'till you bleed!" Terasaka yelled across the room while his gang; Yoshida and Muramatsu tried to calm their friend.

"That is enough Terasaka." Isogai warned him. Terasaka finally noticed that everyone calmed down and did the same. But the frown is still on his face. Now, since the whole class finally calmed down. They started analyzing the situation they are in.

"What is your last memory before you came here?" Isogai asked his classmates.

Kurahashi is the first one to answer, "I am just watching some movies in my room when this blinding light suddenly appeared in front of me. Then when I open my eyes, I saw you guys and I am suddenly in this room." she said then she looked around, scanning the room.

There is this theater-like television on their side, four sofas and three mats with pillows on the left side and a theater seat on the right side. A popcorn maker, waffles, nachos, and a vending machine on the back of the room. The floor is like a room of red carpet and the lights are dim.

"The same thing happened to me."

"To me too!"

"Then all of us saw the blinding light appeared out of nowhere?"

Everyone is in the same conclusion that the ones who brought them into the room are the blinding light that they last saw. The dim lights suddenly became lighter and the television in front of them turned on.

"Ritsu!" They all exclaimed when they saw their A.I classmate appeared. Ritsu opens her eyes and smiled brightly, "Everyone! You guys are here!"

"Yes, do you have any idea why we are here?" Isogai asked her interrupting her mini-celebration. Ritsu nodded her head.

"Great! How can we get out?" Nakamura Rio asked her.

"I apologize but not until the purpose of this room is accomplished. Then we cannot leave the place."

"WHAT?!"

This earned different reactions from them. Ritsu tried to calm them down and let her explain first before they react.

"This is a government compensation for the Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka, for the students of the Assassination Classroom who saved the future of the Earth." She started.

'Compensation?' Nagisa Shiota thought. It's been a month since the death of their homeroom teacher who happens to be their assassination target. They are trying to live without remembering the pain that Korosensei left but choose to live what he wanted them to be.

"A compensation for us? Isn't it a little overdue?" Akabane asked. His fellow classmates agreed.

"Yes. I believe so it is. But it took a month of preparation for this that is why it is really overdue." said Ritsu.