S1 EP5: Assembly Time

Ritsu quickly starts the next episode to avoid further question from the parents— most especially about their worries on their children of getting hurt.

"Don't change the subject!" Mr. Kanzaki is still pushing the question even if the video is now starting. His wife tried to make him settle down but he remained stubborn and demand for the answer.

The others did not bother to pay attention to him and focused on the screen despite his protests.

The sky was bright above the old campus

"Thanks, I really appreciate the help," Koro-sensei said.

Inside on a worn out wooden table, there was a yellow tray of science equipment shown.

"Even with all your tentacles, you still can't carry everyone's lab equipment," Kataoka commented, picking up the yellow tray.

Koro-sensei's tentacles slithered around a pile of plates and test tubes. "But, now it will be a one-trip job!" Koro-sensei was shown holding some stuff while Isogai and Kataoka picked up the rest of the trays. "You truly are dependable! It's only natural you're class officers."

Both Mrs. Kataoka and Isogai shared the same smile because of their son and daughter's responsible and dependable actions.

"You could have done it at multiple match-speed trips just as easily, though," Isogai replied.

Koro-sensei looked over at him. "No, no. Having some helping hands makes this all the merrier."

Both students were smiling. "Tell me, sir," Isogai said.

"Yes?"

"Do you feel at home in our E Class now?" Isogai asked.

Mrs. Kurahashi let a slight giggle, "I can't believe he is asking him that kind of question." she said, "Not to mention. Their own target." added Mrs. Fuwa beside her and they chuckled.

Kataoka's smile grew crooked. "Oh, you're seriously asking him that?"

"Yes, I very much enjoy being your teacher," Koro-sensei replied brightly, beginning to walk to the door.

"That's weird," Kataoka remarked.

Mr. Kataoka on the other hand nodded on his daughter's remark.

Koro-sensei glanced over his shoulder. "Is it?"

"Of course it is!" Isogai replied as the three of them started to walk down the hallway. "A bizarre creature like you, in charge of us?" They walked behind their teacher.

Mr. Yoshida scratch his neck, "Atleast he noticed how unbelievable it was." he commented.

"It's just a matter of getting used to it, I guess."

A deadpan look cross his face and let out a defeated sigh, "Nevermind what I said."

"You actually teach us," she said happily. "I'd say that makes you borderline-okay."

They stopped outside of the classroom.

"I guess so." Isogai smiled pleasantly.

As soon as the door opened Okajima tried to stab him while Hiroto and Mimura came out from under the desk and attacked him.

"Oh my!" Mrs. Mimura almost jump on her seat when she saw a sudden ambush from the students, "I am still not get used to it." she said and her husband just nodded, "But, I admit they have rough skills." The comment made Mrs. Mimura to slightly slap his arm, and he just let out a giggle because of his wife's reaction.