S1 EP6: Test Time

When the screen lit up and the episode started running. The parents make themselves comfortable in their new-styled seats. Unlike the first five episodes, they can now see each other and have a better access in the screen.

The bell rang for the morning at the Old Campus.

"Now the class..." Koro-sensei was moving at Mach 20, a blur of motion. "Shall we begin?"

"Begin what?"

They have the same question like their kids in the screen.

The class stares at him dumbfounded.

"Midterm time has rolled around!"

"So its midterm preparation, huh?" Mrs. Sugino pointed out and that made most of the parents to get interested and focused on how did their kids review and prepared for their midterms.

"Yes, that's right!" Isogai exclaimed.

"And, that's why this period..." Koro-sensei sped up. "Will be spent in high-speed enhanced test studying!" The class gasped when he suddenly appeared at each one of their desks. "My doubles can work with you one-on-one to drill you on each of your worst subjects!"

"That is quite convenient." Mrs. Sugaya commented seeing how Korosensei manage to tutor the whole class at the same time.

Terasaka wasn't impressed. "Ridiculous. He even switches headbands for each subject," he grumbled. When Koro-sensei appeared in front of him the boy glowered, but then gasped when he saw the teacher had a Naruto headband on."Hey! Why do I get a Naruto headband?!"

This made the Mrs. Terasaka giggled and made Mr. Terasaka smirked, "That is a good headband." He said since he likes Naruto.

"But what does Naruto means?" Mrs. Kurahashi asked and Mrs. Terasaka enlighten her, "Its just means that he is dumb in tons of subjects that the octopus couldn't fit it in one band." she said still stiffling her laughter that earned a scowl from her husband who is trying to defend his favorite character.

(I think Koro-sensei is getting faster and faster!) Nagisa thought as he watched the teacher speed up. (Six Japanese, eight math, three social studies, four science, four English, one Naruto.) Fuwa tried to keep up with Koro-sensei's gibberish. (Splitting up for each student like that, it wasn't long ago that he could only handle four or five doubles.) Suddenly a dent appeared in Koro-sensei's face, making Nagisa jump.

Karma had his knife raised, sticking out his tongue.

"Ah ha! I'll give an A+ for Karma!" Mrs. Akabane exclaimed in glee and Mr. Akabane just chuckled.

"No sneak assassinations now, Karma!" Koro-sensei scolded. "Dodging will disrupt my persistence of vision!"

"These doubles are so fine and delicate," Nagisa said. "But, do you have any strength left after making them?"

"Not to worry!" Koro-sensei looked at him. "I have a double resting outside."

Outside there was a double sunbathing near the window.

"And how is that suppposed to help?!" Mr. Maehara deadpanned and Mr. Takebayashi and Mr. Okuda both adjusted their glasses.

"Technically he is giving himself a free time to rest." said Mr. Takebayashi but was interrupted by Mr. Okuda, "However, keeping those images is making him use more energy that he used to be."

"But the guy is moving in a maximum of 20 mach— well, that creature I mean— what I am saying is one image is probably nothing to him." Mrs. Nakamura pointed out.