1. Ruin Gaurd x Reader

this is satire. Please let me know if this makes you uncomfortable!

You were walking down your usual path on the beach till you saw a big ass ruin guard.

"Yo, ruin guard get out my way before i transform into my final form! 😈" you blurted out in such force you made the ruin guard hella horny.

"Bbg bend over." He command. 😍
You bend over but you never expected a big ass robo-cock to into your asshole.

You never expected to be fucked by a ruin guard on your adventures any time soon. 😢😢

"Do i have consent to go further?" The ruin guard asked. (Consent is very sexy even if it the smut is satire 😜)

You said yes and as soon as he heard the okay he started thrusting with such a force not even you could handle! 😱😱

You started moaning out the ruin guards name, "OOHHH RUIN GUARD PAP8 GO HARDER DADDY PELSDE PLESSE"

With that command, the ruin guard started to thrust so faster he ended up busting inside of you with robot cum.

You thought to yourself, "what if i get pregnant with robo-babies! 😭😭😱😱😱😔😔😔"

The ruin guard said in return of him cumming inside of you, "that was only the beginning mortal." He pulled out his robo cock and turn you onto your stomach and entered you slowly.

You started mentioning how much the ruin guard ment to you even though you randomly made him horny and he just met you, "RUIN GUARD DADDY YOU MATTER SO MUCH TO ME !!"

He was so proud of you and for a reward started thrusting more faster. Not only with such force but with much pleasure.

Everytime you moaned he grunted. With every thrust the ruin guard made the closer you both were to completely lose your cool.

"RUIN GUARD PMESDE CUM INSIDE ME AND GIVE ME ROBO-BABIES!!!!!!" You screamed out as the ruin guard busted into your pussy.

He let his robot fucking giant ass cock out of your vagina as you slowly fall out of your orgasm.

He cleaned you up and let you rest beside him. Protecting you from any harm.

--

Again this is satire lol